ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
I thought we were gonna see Neela show up on Ray's doorstep

I think that'll happen next episode. I like Ray, and he's cute except for his teeth :wink: He's a sweetie under all that act he puts on.

I love Stamos :drool: don't like his character. Come on, he springs that on Neela after all this time?

OK what happened last night, I missed it. After Grey's I decided to watch the Oprah show and it was good to see Clooney on primetime on a Thursday night again (miss him terribly on ER). The Clooney-Roberts interview was cute and fun. Didn't enjoy the others quite so much. Nicole Kidman needs to loosen up I think.

yes, last week's episode was a new one

ETA: just read the spoiler :sad:

might as well end the show - who's left that anyone cares about?
:(

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
yes, last week's episode was a new one

ETA: just read the spoiler :sad:

might as well end the show - who's left that anyone cares about?
:(

Lame...:sigh:

But, I've been watching the older episodes on TNT, and Greene's brain tumor just came back :sad: I miss Greene :(

:yawn: The ER is closed for now, so is next week's show a whole wedding? Or will the ER miraculously re-open. I dunno. I think its days are numbered.

It woulda been a good closing to the run of the show closing the ER the way it did and the show simply ending, don't you think? They are almost running out of storylines and twists. Oh but wait! Neela and Sam haven't slept with all of the ER docs yet! Seriously I do think next week is devoted to the wedding. Maybe in the middle of it all their pagers will start going off and that is how they will find out the ER is back in business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom