ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still watching. This Luka-gets-stalked story is gonna be cool.

I feel for poor Neela. She reminds me of myself--although I would have never married Gallant...she gets screwed by guys. Even Luka snubbed her.

I just hope it doesn't start out as a really good story line and then sort of fizzle out and lose it's excitement and intensity like many of the show's storylines have done the past couple years. It is almost as if the show has been on so long they run out of stories. I wouldn't want this sotryline to be the demise of Luka either. I don't know that I'd want to continue watching the show without him!

I think I was as surprised as you were. I heard nothing about it happening.
I haven't heard anything about this being the last year for ER.

So, I started getting into ER last semester when my classes happened to have a break when TNT shows reruns of it. Then, for Christmas I got all the seasons out on DVD (so up to season 6) and I'm now on season 4. Great stuff!

But, I'll admit, I don't watch the new episodes, just isn't as good as the old school ER.

I got a phone call at 10:00 right when the show began, so I had hubby tape it. Then I joined back into the show after my phone call right when Dr. Weaver and Abby were saying goodbye :cry: and I saw the show til the end. Now I have to go back and watch the beginning part.

The ending :ohmy:

I knew Forrest Whittaker's storyline wasn't over :sigh:

I haven't been able to watch the show at all this season, but I like hearing about what's happening. I doubt I'll start watching it again, but I am still somewhat interested in the plots.

yea it was sad seeing Kerry saying goodbye. I really grew to like her character over the years. The ending last night actually disturbed me so next episode will be interesting.

Is Luka taking over Kerry's position?

AND....when did Sam move back into her own place after working for that rich dude? Guess I missed some stuff recently?!

The rich dude has disappeared, I don't know what happened with that whole storyline.

I knew right away that that guy was Abby's father, they dragged that one out

ER is excellent this season :up:

So I watched ER through high school (I'm a junior in college) and I just watched this week's episode with my parents and recognized about 4 people. WTF???

So.... that was a pretty good episode. I knew Luka would be alright. I don't know if Tony (Stamos) is really the girl's dad. I guess we'll have to see, perhaps a paternity test or something. What's Sam gonna do about her son? :shrug:

Lila64 said:
So.... that was a pretty good episode. I knew Luka would be alright.

:yes: Same here. I said right away that Forrest Whittaker's character was going to somehow kill himself.

Lila64 said:
What's Sam gonna do about her son? :shrug:

She needs to get him some serious help and quick! On the other hand though, what can you expect from a kid who's dad was in and out of jail and his life, his mom moved them around all the time to get away from the dad, and then Sam killed his dad right in front of him.

Sam's son needs some serious help is right. And a real good male role model. It's too bad things didn't work out with Luka and Sam, you know? That would have been good for Alex but Sam has relationship issues. There was a lot going on in that episode last night, so many story lines! I am glad it was on again last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom