ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny dancer said:
What's going to happen to Sam?. I feel that Abby's and Luka's baby is not going to make it. :(

I have a feeling you may be right and now she's had the hysterectomy. Maybe Maura Tierney's contract is up and she wants off the show? Or a break because she was pregnant in real life. It was good to see Neela back, and glad Jerry pulled through. Sam, tho, I worry about her. I hope she doesn't get thrown in prison and what's to come of Alex? Will Luka take him under his wing? Next week looks like a good episode. I am glad I decided to watch ER instead of Six Degrees.

I missed it tonight - got home too late to catch it. From what I've read here it sounds like it was interesting. Anyone care to give a quick recap of what happened? :)

lots of drama tonight - hope the baby makes it :(
And whatever happens to Sam... it was all in self-defense
Jerry's mother ("Mrs. Costanza") needed to be slapped, and hard. :mad:

I'd recap for you ThoraSEB, but I'm about to pass out :yawn: Hopefully someone will do so before I'm conscious again

Oh my God, the gore in that episode. When that massive blood clot came out of Abby and they showed it :barf: not necessary

I thought Jerry might go- I saw him on another show, can't remember which one.

I don't think Maura Tierney is pregnant, she's getting a divorce

I would type a recap but my brain is totally fogged right now :wink:

I only got to watch parts of it but Abby had a hysterectomy?

I thought the baby was okay but reading the posts above, I guess not - that would explain Lukas' outburst in the bathroom. Poor love :sad:

Thanks for your mini recaps everyone! :) Don't worry about telling me more - I got the rundown from a co-worker this morning, so I know what happened. Thanks. :)

I think I'm a little confused. What did Carrie take the blame for in such that she got demoted? Was she to blame?

And it looks like baby Joe may be okay :hug:

And will Samantha be indebted to this guy (her friend)?

And hello Mr. Stamos :flirt:

I think Carrie took the blame for something that had happened and was demoted because of it, or forced to step down because of it but in doing so she somehow saved Luka's job.

I am happy that baby Joe made it home safely and healthy. I wonder if Luka and Abby will get married though?

Who will John Stamos :drool: be romantically tied with?

I do think something is brewing between Sam and her sugar-daddy. Glad she got off the hook from that horrid ordeal though, I hope it doesn't come back to haunt her in the future tho.

And last but not least......... Neela. Will she and Dr Rockstar finally hook up?

I was so happy the baby was ok, so I assume that was supposed to be somewhat of a fast forward in time since he was a preemie then all of a sudden he looked so big and he was already well and home. But John Stamos was just meeting Ray at the party and next week's episode is suposed to be his first day as an intern :huh:

In the preview for next week he was making out with someone. I've had a crush on John Stamos for quite a while, he is hot :drool:

That was a very sweet scene seeing Abby in the rocker holding little Joe and her mom saying she loved her....it just made my heart smile. That was a great way to end the episode last night.

Are you guys still watching it? I think it's good this season. That dream that Neela had last night was hot :eek:. I wonder what's going on w/ Gates and that woman he lives with. I don't want Neela to get her heart broken again.

And Neela's boss is such a freaky Romano clone

MrsSpringsteen said:
I was so happy the baby was ok, so I assume that was supposed to be somewhat of a fast forward in time since he was a preemie then all of a sudden he looked so big and he was already well and home. But John Stamos was just meeting Ray at the party and next week's episode is suposed to be his first day as an intern :huh:

In the preview for next week he was making out with someone. I've had a crush on John Stamos for quite a while, he is hot :drool:

I saw John Stamos in Cabaret on Broadway years back and he was sensational!!! We also got to see his cute butt in the end!!!:giggle:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Are you guys still watching it? I think it's good this season.

No - my schedule doesn't really work out for me to watch it any more, which is too bad. I've heard from several people that it's been a good season so far.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Are you guys still watching it? I think it's good this season. That dream that Neela had last night was hot :eek:. I wonder what's going on w/ Gates and that woman he lives with. I don't want Neela to get her heart broken again.

And Neela's boss is such a freaky Romano clone

Yeah, those first few minutes were :combust: I had to make Maddy turn away :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom