ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was nice to see Morris not axting like a total schmo but for the love of God could it have anymore cliffhangers?!?!?!:banghead:

ljclary said:
So it was nice to see Morris not axting like a total schmo but for the love of God could it have anymore cliffhangers?!?!?!:banghead:

omggggggggggggggggggggg

im so sick of ER and the cliffhangers!

EVERY.FUCKING.YEAR.THEY.DO.THIS.

:mad: :mad:

the last half hour my heart was beating faster... not knowing what was going to happen. They can't kill off Luka or Abby for that matter. The show is desperately lacking characters, yet alone anyone you actually care for. And Jerry has been on forever, he's got to be okay. And couldn't Abby (albeit shocked & injured) or that idiot Morris put 2 and 2 together about the suture room or when the other girl (the one held hostage, I can't think of her name) called her 'Abigail' :mad: I hate cliffhangers! :huh:

Arggg!! Now we have to wait how long?!!

Luka Kovac is hot unconscious. :wink:

If they kill his offspring for the third time, I'm never watching again. I couldn't believe Abby didn't go looking for him--father of your unborn child and he's the last guy on your mind.

Great season finale! :up: I'm hoping that Jerry, Kovac and Abby will all be okay. :sad:

It seems like every season finale for this shows ends with a cliffhanger about the lives of some of the staff hanging in the balance. :huh:

Originally posted by AvsGirl41 I couldn't believe Abby didn't go looking for him--father of your unborn child and he's the last guy on your mind. [/B]

I couldn't believe they weren't systematically checking the rooms for other victims! :mad:

me neither
grumpyscratch.gif

AvsGirl41 said:
Arggg!! Now we have to wait how long?!!

Luka Kovac is hot unconscious. :wink:

If they kill his offspring for the third time, I'm never watching again. I couldn't believe Abby didn't go looking for him--father of your unborn child and he's the last guy on your mind.

Well it looked like she was seriously out of it after she got banged up.

:( I think my friend is convincing me to go back into the fandom. I hope not. I'm very happy with having Carter's exit be the end to ER.
I've been rewatching season one for the past week and remember what a great show this once was.
Love's Labor Lost :sad:

new season? Have they even advertised this AT ALL? I've not heard a single word about this...

Show is getting old... not sure if it can keep my interest all year or not...

I did notice that something I watched the other night was directed by Laura Innes (Dr. Carrie Weaver). :hmm:

set the TiVo!

I haven't seen any promos or anything. Then again, I don't really watch NBC any more, so that would probably be why.

In Canada they show ER on CTV, but I haven't seen anything on that channel either.

I'll watch, but I'm not sure for how long. My interest in this show has gone to pretty much nothing since Carter left. I totally stopped after George left, then picked up again a year or two later.

The show has definitely declined in quality since those days. I'm not sure if I'll watch regularly this season, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom