ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tilli! I am not sure what series we are on. This season Dr Carter did make a brief appearance, nothing to write home about, probably a quick appearance to make do on a contract and poof he was gone. Gallant has gone back to Iraq and Neela is living with the roommate and I think they are realizing they are falling for one another. Abby announced her pregnancy and I think it looks like Luka is going to at least consider going back to work with Carter in Africa. Not sure if there is another new episode this week, will have to check tonite.

Ahhh but those were the days with Clooney and Anthony Edwards.

ThoraSEB said:
I miss the good ole days with Clooney and Edwards. :sad: The show kicked some serious ass back then.

Dr. Ross, paging Dr. Doug Ross. Medical emergency :shifty:

_38844163_clooney_er203.jpg

:drool:
(Mrs.S, stand back, he's mine! Or get in line :wink: )

looks like it's a new one:

ER
Strange Bedfellows (New) 03/30/2006 9:59 PM, 1 hr 1 min
A case involving two teens injured in a car accident proves baffling as the doctors try to determine why the girl is unconscious and why her male companion is so hostile toward the police. Meanwhile, Neela copes with a visit from Michael's bickering parents (Ernie Hudson, Sheryl Lee Ralph); Kovac makes Pratt an offer he can't refuse; Sam enjoys the perks of working for Elliott (Armand Assante); and Ray struggles with some unresolved feelings for Neela.

Mrs. Ross - I like it :giggle:

Thank God for this thread!

I missed last week's episode so was completely lost tonight with regards to the situation involving Neela and roomate whose name escapes me! So I'm assuming nothing did occur, just that they've recently discovered they have feelings for each other?

OMG! This was a MUCH better episode than last week! What a CLASSIC move that cute black kid pulled flipping off those cops that roughed him up and disrespected him! My jaw dropped! That was sooooo good. Thank goodness Luka is not going to meet up with Carter in Africa, sending Pratt (the brat) instead. And who is this chick Olivia coming around giving him a hard time for his indescretion? Now Ray and Neela have the electric energy between them. Who wants to bet that cab that Neela drove off in at the end turns around and she goes running back to Ray? He's a cutie! Sorry about Galant's parents, but that's just a weird story line altogether. So Luka will be with Abby as the birth of the baby grows nearer. Hopefully that story line will improve. Abby drives me NUTS being so neurotic. Glad Sam's set up in that fancy house with the rich sugar daddy guy and all. I wonder if romance might spring from that?

So.......what do the rest of you have to say about tonite's show?

These past few episodes have been weak, and remind me why I dislike Abby. Dullsville!

You can always tell when Goran Visnjic has had a haircut!

BUT, I am so glad he is sending Pratt to Africa. I was sitting there thinking "Pratt needs to go, not Luka!" And they read my mind. He's the character who will always scream "racism" but he does nothing to truly help anyone, in his community or otherwise. I think Africa might be the wake up call he needs.

I LOVED last night's episode. It was the best one I'd seen in a while. I wasn't able to pay full attention for a few of them lately, since someone would call during the show, but it had my full attention last night.

I loved the storyline about the deaf kid and his girlfriend - so sweet! The elderly couple cracked me up!! I'm waiting for Ray and Neela to hook up too, even though I liked her and Gallant together. I'm so glad they're shipping Pratt off to Africa. Maybe we'll see Carter again?!

Great episode last night! :up: Hopefully the good epsidoes will continue.

Goran3.jpg

Any excuse to post a pic!:drool:

I have the whole Ray-Neela thing to go yet as we are several episodes behind here! I always wondered if they'd get together - Gallant is sweet but a bit boring.

Okay I will admist that I watch primetime in the daytime ER reruns on TNT everyday!! God how do I miss the Carter, Ross, Hathaway, Greene days of ER...that show freakin' rocked then!!

I thought last night was okay. They need to stop taking the show sooooo outside the ER. The whole Sam nurse to rich guy storyline is laaaammmmmeeeeee....Also I didn't really get the Neela's inlaws bit...I guess it was to set up that she will divorce Gallant (who by the way was on In Justice the other week and was amazing!)

I don't know-the show is just not the same...

I still will watch everyweek have no fear however:wink:

:applaud: I keep watching too. It's funny, I look so forward to the show each week during the season, especially when it is a new episode, and sometimes I could kick myself for having wasted the hour if the episode is lame and boring. Like I could have been doing something else, but then if I'd missed it my luck is there would have been something exciting I missed! So, I keep watching faithfully as I have since the show first started.

Stamos gets full-time "ER" job

Tue Apr 04, 9:05 AM ET

Following a successful guest stint this season, John Stamos is set to join the cast of NBC's "ER" as a regular in the fall.

Stamos will reprise his role as Tony Gates, a flirtatious paramedic who also is a medical student and a Gulf War veteran. He first played the character in two episodes that aired during the November sweep.

The casting is formally in second position to Stamos' ABC comedy "Jake in Progress," which has aired only one episode this season.

Stamos is slated to make his debut as a full-time "ER" resident in the opening episode of the long-running medical drama's upcoming 13th season.

ThoraSEB said:
I just read this on Yahoo news! :up: Good old Uncle Jesse! :lmao: I love John Stamos though, so it will be great to see him on the show.

Excellent news! New blood! Uncle Jessie you say? I just watched the show today since my daughter is home sick from school. It was one where Becky bids on Jesse at a function for the station (or something) to raise money. She gets in a bidding war and ends up paying $1700 for him, even though she could have had him for free. At the end they kiss, maybe that's the start of their relationship...

Neela and Ray realized there's electricity between them. Gallant's parents came to visit Neela and they are separated so I think that affected her. I think Neela is separating herself from a potentially concusing situation. Who knows if she is really moving tho....We only saw the taxi begin to pull away from the curb with her in it. That same taxi could also stop or turn around and drop her off. I want to see fireworks between Ray and Neela. She really should have some fun! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom