ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was OK. Neela was in a good deal of it and Carrie finally decided to have her hip replacement surgery, leaving her son to Abbey & Luka if anything happens to her during the surgery. Then Sam gets approached and offered a job as a personal nurse to this wealthy guy who was a patient in the ER. There was a touching scene at the end where Neela and Ray end up watchign TV together (he got stood up by a date). It was an OK episode.

Shohreh Aghdashloo is on tonight's episode- if anyone has ever seen that movie House Of Sand And Fog, she got an Oscar nomination for that. I don't watch it but she's been on 24 too.

:applaud: I think it is going to be a really good episode! Hopefully we will have much discussion after watching. I will look forward to Shohreh Aghdashloo's performance also.

Is it just me and my strange unsettled frame of mind tonite, or was the show tonite really choppy and fragmented? Borderline boring? It didn't keep my interest. I had a feeling the brother of that poor stabbed girl had something to do with his sister. The actress who played the mother was very good I Admit. Vic is creepy and I don't understand what on earth they are doing with his character. WHY is Abby so damn uptight? That was plain unprofessional and stupid of that personal phone call to have come thru to the ER room and for Sam to have yelled and slammed the phone down. Just what the world needs....more nerdly genetics from Dr Morris! Are neela and the roomie going to fall for each other? What are they doing with Dr Carter? He's there one minute, gone the next.....I just wish they would stick with a couple of story lines, make them believable and exciting and get on with the season. Jeez!

OK I'm done. :wink:

I missed the show again. I caught the first few minutes, then had an important phone call. Oh well. At least I have you guys to give me a good summary of what happened. Thanks! :)

Sorry doozer :( my VCR cut off the end of the balcony scene in this week's Boston Legal :madspit:

I knew Neela and Ray were going to fall for each other, I think I even mentioned it in this thread :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I knew Neela and Ray were going to fall for each other, I think I even mentioned it in this thread :wink:

....ah, but do they actually get together? Or do they recognize their feelings and put a stop to anything before it happens? :wink: Stay tuned for next week's episode!

Lila64 said:
is it a Tivo-like machine? Maybe you have too many things recorded/saved? :shrug:

yeah it is like a tivo and this new one acts funky for some reason. the shows are highlighted yet they don't record. i am missing too much good tv! :scream:

i finally saw the ER from two weeks ago. :shrug:

Are you guys on Series 12? I think we may be a bit behind over here. Last nights episode was with Luka and Abby shopping for baby clothes and Galant told Neela he wanted to go back to Iraq. I was reading back the thread and I see Carter may make a return:hyper: That means I'll get a double dose and series 11 is on in the day over here too!

I only recently started back watching this show after last watching it when George Clooney and Anthony Edwards were in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom