ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
Just saw that it isn't on till next week but that's ok. I was getting tired of flipping the TV stations back and forth between Skating with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor and the Olympics. What an exhausting night for TV!

I'm glad that I 'm not the only one that was flipping the channels too. :wink:

Hooray! :hyper:

I haven't heard anything about Kem (Carter's love interest) lately either, so who knows if they're still together. I hope they are, though. They seemed like a good couple. It was difficult for a while, I'm sure, since they lost their baby.

Looking forward to tonight!!

Glad I could help, Carek! :)

It's gonna be good, I hope! Thank god all the shows are slowly coming back on again. I missed my TV, even though I enjoyed watching the Olympics.

ThoraSEB said:
Hooray! :hyper:

I haven't heard anything about Kem (Carter's love interest) lately either, so who knows if they're still together. I hope they are, though. They seemed like a good couple. It was difficult for a while, I'm sure, since they lost their baby.

Looking forward to tonight!!

Kem was not on the show or even mentioned. :(

so are Vic's days numbered? Can't he go to the cops and show phone records of Bobby calling him - have his phone tapped or something... Very dangerous situation there. And what about next week's previews... :shifty:

This episode tonite was icky, I wasn't impressed at all. The story line with Vic is sloppy. He's skulking about the hospital with that guy calling his phone. It's just stupid the cops think he is a suspect when he is shot and the direction and area where the bullet hit him. Somethings gonna have to happen to the girl now tho, so she doesn't speak to the cops. As for Dr Carter that was very sad and unfortunate what happened. enough of an experience to make him want to give it all up and go back to the states tho? They had me all excited thinking he was coming BACK TO THE ER.....not that he would just be in a couple of scenes.

So I'm disappointed in tonite's show. What about the rest of you?

I didn't see any previews, so I have no idea about what's coming up. Damn Canadian channels that NEVER show previews. :mad:

Tonight was definitely a bit disappointing. I liked the Darfur parts, but honestly, what was the point? It was good to see Carter again though.

Did anyone else notice that Carter is now married?! It was mentioned SO briefly and quietly, and I saw he's wearing a wedding ring. The dude he was with said something about Carter's wife being in Paris. I don't think they were married before, so I thought it was so weird that the fact that Carter got hitched was mentioned so quietly.

Really? Well honestly I think I would be pleased about that because I am so stressed and think I'd really like to hit the bed early tonite, or use that extra hour for something else other than sitting watching TV. Thanks Thora. :wink:

It was nice to go to bed early last night. It's nice to have a rerun every now and then so I can get more sleep on Thursday nights!

Next week should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom