Entourage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its not bad. Its not HBO's best show but I find myself watching it when its on. I will check out the new season. Plus they will be going to a U2 show in the series, so that will be interesting.

HBO's best shows though are Deadwood and The Soprano's for me. Six Feet Under is decent also, although the last two seasons of Six Feet havent been as good to me. One more season of that one though, hopefully it will be good.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy the series, but, a lot of my younger coworkers do. Mostly male coworkers, come to think of it.

Check it out for yourself, though, you might love it, you never know, just not my cup of tea.....

I will tell you now that Season #2 episode #1 begins with U2 at the Staple Center...it was when the band opened in LA ...

Matter of fact, BAW, DMP and the Lovely Melissa were in one of the shots taken of the Enrtourage during filming...the Entourage also made it into the ellipse that evening...

Even if they didn't make it into "the shot", they stood around long enough to draw attention to Melissa's ( * ) ( * ) so I suspect she made it to print...LOL...

I ducked out of the way...:sad:

Not freaky at all, that's usually the first thing that comes into the room...

And, re: that random dude, I have no idea who he was but I needed a 4th to balance the photo!..

Entourage starts this weekend...look for U2!!! Matter of fact, the "randon dude photo" was taken following the concert so that's what they were wearing when they got into Showbusiness!

Last edited:
DeadMansParty said:
its kinda weird when your father talks about your girlfriends boobs

I was happy when they got us back into the VIP room at Staples without having go through the security checkpoint again :reject: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom