Enigma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

filledeperle

The Fly
I just bought the latest Enigma CD, "Voyageur". I'm a huge fan and have been for a long time. I just love the beautiful music and vocals. It literally takes me to another world.

So now the fifth CD is out. I don't know, I haven't made up my mind about it. I tend to scrutinize and be overly critical of anything new that Engima puts out. I'm starting to like some of the tracks (like "Following the Sun"), but I don't know about a few others...

Anybody else like Enigma? Any favorite CDs or songs? If you got the latest, what's your take on it?

Perle

LOL...I didn't even know there was a new album.

I might have to check it out.

Melon

Yeah, I"ve actually been considering their greatest hits cd lately too.....

yeah they sample ultraviolet on eyes of truth, which showed up on trailers for the first matrix.

I used to be a huge fan, back in grade 10... I still definately appreciate them though don't listen to 'em much. My fav album was the cross of changes.. and i really like the song the child in us.

I didn't really expect them to ever come out with a new album, but I will have to give it a listen.

"Child in Us" is one of my favorites. The third CD, "Le Roi est Mort..." is my most favorite.

I'm getting used to this new one. There some tracks that sound a bit clubby, and I thought Enigma sold out a bit with those. But I'm lightening up on it.

Perle

Back
Top Bottom