English Premier League games

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
We want to go to a Liverpool home game in October, and we're wondering how family friendly and so on they are. We're also guessing tickets are difficult to come by? It seems there is some kind of restriction on away games for members only, which seems odd, but the whole thing is odd to us. However we dont plan to fly all that way and not give it our best shot to get into a game, if it's doable. How also, is the best way to buy tickets? It sounds like such a dumb question, but I've never bought a ticket for a sports match in an other country 3 months in advance.
:slant:
Any help would be much appreciated!

Yeah, checked that. We'll get them online through them. I think I'm just a little paranoid because it is so straight forward here and familiar.
:up:
Still, I'm not sure what environment it's going to be like for young kiddies. Maybe I do worry too much, lol.

I went to see a cricket match at Oval, London sometime in 2002..

I decided to go to see the match the previous day..

I didnt have a ticket..

But there were guys who were selling the ticket at double price..

I took one and went in :)

I am sure they have such facilities :) at football matches as well

Angela Harlem said:

Still, I'm not sure what environment it's going to be like for young kiddies. Maybe I do worry too much, lol.

well i've never beento a Prem League game (just a Div 1 game at Ipswich Town when i was 9 lol), but many people take their kids to games.

Angela Harlem said:
We want to go to a Liverpool home game in October, and we're wondering how family friendly and so on they are. We're also guessing tickets are difficult to come by? It seems there is some kind of restriction on away games for members only, which seems odd, but the whole thing is odd to us. However we dont plan to fly all that way and not give it our best shot to get into a game, if it's doable. How also, is the best way to buy tickets? It sounds like such a dumb question, but I've never bought a ticket for a sports match in an other country 3 months in advance.
:slant:
Any help would be much appreciated!

Can't help with information on how to get tickets to anfield, but a bit of advice, take an umbrella, and wear clothes you're not bothered about, the natives have a nasty habit of throwing shit at people, & yes I do mean SHIT!

I'm going to plan on going to EPL game aswell!!

Maybe a Liverpool match...so i'll be sure not to throw shit at you, or anyone for that matter :wink:

I believe you can also buy tickets off the Ticketmaster UK site?, I've seen some Arsenal games on there last season....

This thread has been a bit helpful to me also, thanks guys :up:

Back
Top Bottom