english girl wanting to study in the u.s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
Florida preferred,
can someone tell me how much the course fee would be to study the likes of psychology/care..
i wouldnt want to live on campus, id live with my boyfriend in an apartment seperte from uni,so dont include that fee..
im currently living in england..please someone tell me how much the study would be, all the websites list the fee as the whole fucking package of being alive,i just wanna know the course fee.
thank you

Fees will vary between different colleges and universities. Some cost more, some cost less. Private schools are usually more expensive then public ones.

I would suggest googling universites and colleges in Florida where you can compare not only the cost, but what would suit you the best for location and program wise.

Scarlet Lady said:
Florida preferred,
can someone tell me how much the course fee would be to study the likes of psychology/care..
i wouldnt want to live on campus, id live with my boyfriend in an apartment seperte from uni,so dont include that fee..
im currently living in england..please someone tell me how much the study would be, all the websites list the fee as the whole fucking package of being alive,i just wanna know the course fee.
thank you

Is this for a full-blown degree? It kinda varies b/c some schools like mine actually require you to live on-campus for a year or two. Also, sometimes there isn't just a "course" fee, unless you're auditing, in which case you won't get credit or anything towards a degree. At my school, if you're a full time student, you pay full time student tuition per semester regardless of where you live or what classes you're taking. "Full time" to us means 12 - 17 class credits. Anything more is more money and anything less is less money, but doesn't not let you qualify for any scholarships or financial aid.

Back
Top Bottom