England Touring Pakistan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
:mac:

but first we need to win this one day series and then go beat india:wink:

doubt it to be honest ..pak are def gonna win another match...and india in india is very very tough...even aussies at thier peak couldnt topple em

ibiarain said:

doubt it to be honest ..pak are def gonna win another match...and india in india is very very tough...even aussies at thier peak couldnt topple em

yeah, but we are the mighty england:wink: we can topple anyone :rockon:

and we shall see about pakistan winning another 1 day match :evil:

So will Shoaib Actor (brill nickname, I must say) pull out all the stops in front of his home crowd?

Will Kamran Akmal hit another century?

Will Andrew Flintoff stay up late?

Hmm.

England pick up some early wickets. It'll be up to Yousuf and Inzi to give Pakistan a chance.

Solid innings by Inzamam there.

Pakistan looked dangerous when Afridi was in with him, but that all came undone.

Oh, also, the target of 211 looks low, but I just read England hasn't passed 160 at this ground. This is going to be interesting.

Also, is it just me, or does this look like one of the worst prepared, most pock-marked cricket grounds in the world?

it was really a good effort bythe england tail....they had us in a bother there at the end but i guess coming baq from 114 for8 was always going to be difficult

ibiarain said:
look on the bright side atleast england for the 1st time passed 160 on this ground
:lol:

Now that Pakistan have won the series, I have a feeling that England will just roll over in the final ODI, while Pakistan will go out there to press their advantage and keep their momentum. I expect it to finish 4-1.

Wow, I just looked at the score. :ohmy:

I went to bed at about 8/120 and thought England wouldn't even stagger to 150. Talk about the tail wagging.

Nice of England to win. Even if it doesn't matter against a weakened side.

Nice to win. Ian Blackwell and Jimmy Anderson to save English cricket? Hmm.

There ends one series, onto another. The India one's going to be even tougher.

Back
Top Bottom