England etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desert_Sky

Acrobat
Hey!
Dunno if anyone has noticed but havn't been on for a few days! Doubt i was missed. :p Anyhow i'm quite look forward to our game against Brazil on Friday, by the way Brazils defence played today we may be in with a chance... Deespite what some people here may say i believe we have had the best defence of the tournament so far, ok Italy may be widely recognised as having the best defence, but not in this World Cup! So COME ON ENGLAND!! I believe this will be a game to savour!
:)

Yay Desert_Sky! I'm with ya on this. I really think this will be one of THE games of the cup. I guess its hard to say really at this stage as the next rounds are all uncertain, but 2 teams I think are going to give one hell of a performance!
I picked an Italy V England final but my draw didnt have England and Brazil meeting at this stage. I cant remember who I picked to knock Brazil out, but I think both teams have equal chances on Friday. I'm trying not to listen to anyone's thoughts on the quality of defense etc at this stage either as so far there have been a lot of upsets and surprises. But I'm an amateur :D

My husbands work even have a half dsay on Friday to ensure they all get home in time to watch it. Stupid thing is, the live telecast here is either 7.30pm or 9.30pm...cant remember, think its 9.30...but anyways....how lame is that? Not fair! My work doesnt give a toss about the WC.

Ah well. Definately for me the most exciting game yet. I sooo hope England win!

AcrobatMan said:
Its a BEST ATTACK versus BEST DEFENCE match and surely the
BEST ATTACK team would have most support all across the world..

You are a well balanced individual... a chip on both shoulders!

Back
Top Bottom