enggirl and careyo2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya wanna dance?

maybe catch a movie?

if your not busy on friday, maybe youd like to come visit me in the hospital? we can do all sorts of fun things, like feed me, water me, etc.

i hope you dont question my authority.

id also appreciate it if youd give me your phone numbers. ive been dieing to work up the courage to ask, but your both so beautiful, i just never had the nerve!

kiss me with your lips, love me with your heart. take my hands and tie them with yours. forever yours,

marlyn dooick

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
yes, im at work. its the only thing that prevents me from writing useless stories that noone reads.

stories about what?

I am intrigued...

Oh I feel so loved, Red Ships. Yeah, I'll go out with ya. I don't wanna have to share you though. :shame: Aren't you in Europe? I'm pretty far from Europe, unfortunately. How do you know what I look like?

:wink:

Bear is an expatriated alien.

Doesn't anyone watch biography?

even still....I want to read one you have written

give us a direct link you f**king spam monkey

Where do you live Red Ships? (I know I'll get a smart ass answer for that) You have to know what I look like, you called me beautiful. :sexywink:

carey02 said:
Where do you live Red Ships? (I know I'll get a smart ass answer for that) You have to know what I look like, you called me beautiful. :sexywink:

i never called you beautiful. in fact, i said i hoped you were ugly because beautiful women bring the out the worst in me.

lots of comments to reply to here, so ill respond collectively:

"money isnt the root of all thats evil - i am"

Back
Top Bottom