ender's game movie!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, this sounds excellent. Haven't seen X-Men 2, but I've heard it's good, so I've faith in these writers. Wasn't Card saying a couple of months ago that they'd found the perfect kid to play Ender? I wonder if they're still using him... [er, I just saw the date on this -- it was about then that he said that, I think.]

I can't wait; this is one of those books that when it's adapted could either be really good or terrible. I'm hoping for the former! :up:

lets just be glad that the dude who directed alien vs predator didn't get it!

so....Wolfgang Petersen is directing it, eh?

didn't he bastardize the legend of Troy?

This movie has been in preproduction as long as I can remember.

I'm just glad they didnt go with the douche kid from Star Wars like was rumoured years back.

I saw Orson Scott Card in a Barnes and Nobles here in Provo during my freshman year of university. I was looking at some books and looked over and he was standing there with a stack of about 20 books in his hands looking for more. I didnt have the nerve to say anything to him, plus I hadnt even read any of his stuff at the time.

Ender's Game is one of the most enjoyable books I've read in the past 5 years. I think I ended up reading the whole thing in a day or maybe 2 at the most, entertaining book.

I can't wait 'till the movie, that's one of my favorite books ever.
I wonder if they'd turn it into a trilogy by using the other two books. I guess they'd have to see how successful the first one is before they decide that.

Back
Top Bottom