End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS. Just heard on the news that apparently that Josef Fritzl fuckwit who held his daughter hostage for 24 years is planning a defence of insanity. COME ON. Let's hope the judge laughs at him.

coolian2 said:

I need to sleep tonight, so it might be closer than you think.

Also, cool :up: Are you in with the Geneva family yet?

I will die of shock if they don't offer me the job. They've sent me 11 pictures of the family, an email with a detailed school year schedule and weekly schedule and job description which i said all looked quite good (well the mopping and laundry for the kids don't but eh). so they want to have a video chat on skype tomorrow, by which i mean today. i am gonna look tired, i might put on some concealer or something!

i really need it to be finalized so i can stop putting other families on hold. and so i can settle my travel plans. and not have it hanging over me. and such.

Axver said:
Oh FFS. Just heard on the news that apparently that Josef Fritzl fuckwit who held his daughter hostage for 24 years is planning a defence of insanity. COME ON. Let's hope the judge laughs at him.

AND HAD KIDS WITH HER :yikes:

austria's got a problem with crazy men holding young women hostage, while i was there, a girl who'd been kidnapped and held in a basement for 10 years escaped at the age of 17 or so.

Varitek said:

I will die of shock if they don't offer me the job. They've sent me 11 pictures of the family, an email with a detailed school year schedule and weekly schedule and job description which i said all looked quite good (well the mopping and laundry for the kids don't but eh). so they want to have a video chat on skype tomorrow, by which i mean today. i am gonna look tired, i might put on some concealer or something!

i really need it to be finalized so i can stop putting other families on hold. and so i can settle my travel plans. and not have it hanging over me. and such.

you are much braver than me. I'd go mental looking after kids all day :madwife:

Varitek said:

AND HAD KIDS WITH HER :yikes:

austria's got a problem with crazy men holding young women hostage, while i was there, a girl who'd been kidnapped and held in a basement for 10 years escaped at the age of 17 or so.

What stuns me in this case is that the mother claims she DIDN'T KNOW.

Axver said:

What stuns me in this case is that the mother claims she DIDN'T KNOW.

yeah that's pretty suspicious. though how the hell she could let him do that to her daughter...she should also be prosecuted and/or put in a looney bin.

Axver said:

He has to be insane, for fucks sake. But to do it so carefully shows he isn't that insane.

Varitek said:

yeah that's pretty suspicious. though how the hell she could let him do that to her daughter...she should also be prosecuted and/or put in a looney bin.

Josef Fritzl doesn't seem like the best sort, so I suppose it's possible he was abusively keeping her in check, but still ... it's an absolutely baffling, nauseating case.

Considering how his actions seem so systematic and thought-out, there's no way Josef's going to get off on an insanity plea.

Oh cringe, i just saw this on another forum

fritzlthedreamjg4.jpg

I shouldn't be laughing, but still :lol: :lol:

cinnaminson said:

you are much braver than me. I'd go mental looking after kids all day :madwife:

i like kids.

someone can link me this post next year when i've complained nonstop about them for months :wink:

mysterious_jen said:

OTHER PEOPLES kids no less, in a foreign country.

:yikes:
but good luck. (if the dad is hot then thats an extra bonus :shifty: )

the foreign country part is part of what makes it worth it!

the dad is hot, from the 1 pic i've seen of him. hotter than the mother, if that was her in the other pic. way hotter. so maybe it was grandma or someone. i guess i'll find out tomorrow when i video chat them. and by tomorrow i mean later today.

but i wouldn't do that - talk about bad situation to put yourself in! and i'd rather find a young man who can pay attention exclusively to me!

cinnaminson said:

oooh, like Jude Law :drool:

actually he does look vaguely like jude law. and they're brits. i dunno if the rest of you besides ax were around when i said dad's a u2 fan who went to gigs starting with boy.

Varitek said:

actually he does look vaguely like jude law. and they're brits. i dunno if the rest of you besides ax were around when i said dad's a u2 fan who went to gigs starting with boy.

holy cow!! either take the job as soon as they offer or steer well clear of it, lest you're seduced by hot U2 lovin' Dad.

hold on, if he went to those gigs then how old is he???

Varitek said:

the foreign country part is part of what makes it worth it!

the dad is hot, from the 1 pic i've seen of him. hotter than the mother, if that was her in the other pic. way hotter. so maybe it was grandma or someone. i guess i'll find out tomorrow when i video chat them. and by tomorrow i mean later today.

but i wouldn't do that - talk about bad situation to put yourself in! and i'd rather find a young man who can pay attention exclusively to me!

:hmm:

:eyebrow:

this is vazza im talking to isnt it ????

:wink:

coolian2 said:

Geneva is on my list of places i really, really have to see :drool:

i think you can crash with me if you come while i'm there, the family doesn't mind. plus they have that ski chattau (i have no idea how to spell that)

you should do a europe trip when u2 tours next summer

if u2 tours next summer

fuckers.

cinnaminson said:

holy cow!! either take the job as soon as they offer or steer well clear of it, lest you're seduced by hot U2 lovin' Dad.

hold on, if he went to those gigs then how old is he???

lol

in his 40s

mysterious_jen said:

:hmm:

:eyebrow:

this is vazza im talking to isnt it ????

:wink:

hey, i love sex, but not at the expense of my job and where i'm living and kids i assume i'll really care about.

and like i said, i'm sure there's other good looking men in geneva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom