End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

:drool: :drool:
who'd be bothered to make it when you can spend $10 and get tea for two nights with very little effort

oh, and hey Cool boy :wave:

I can get three dinners out of a $6 pack of Latina gnocchi. Even though it's meant to feed four. Ah well.

I would like to try making my own gnocchi at some point, though, just to see if it tastes any better.

from a link on at u2, in the comments about eve's movie debut:

- Daughter: Jordan [May 10th, 1989]
- Daughter: Memphis Eve [July 7th, 1991]
- Son: Elijah Bob Patricious Guggie Q [August 17th, 1999]
- Son: John Abraham: [May 21st, 2001]

patricious guggie q? i knew his name was elijah but please somebody tell me that's a joke.

jordan is absolutely gorgeous.

/pleba

See you soon, Bonnie. :wave:

And g'day, Ian. How did the council meeting thingamajig go?

Varitek said:
from a link on at u2, in the comments about eve's movie debut:

- Daughter: Jordan [May 10th, 1989]
- Daughter: Memphis Eve [July 7th, 1991]
- Son: Elijah Bob Patricious Guggie Q [August 17th, 1999]
- Son: John Abraham: [May 21st, 2001]

patricious guggie q? i knew his name was elijah but please somebody tell me that's a joke.

jordan is absolutely gorgeous.

/pleba

Nope. I'll bet bono forgets his name, too.

How old is Jordan? Born 1989? In that case, i'll agree with you.

OMG AXVER :lmao:

So now it's just a matter of waiting for U2's next tour to materialise. Reports on the next album's progress are vague, with the band revealing little about when we may hear some new music. So far this year, only three live appearances have taken place. On the 14th of February, Bono made two special appearances, one in Washington DC and then one in New York; at both, he sung an a cappella cover of the Beatles' All You Need Is Love. Eight days later, the whole band appeared on Irish TV to participate with numerous other Irish musicians in a performance of charity single The Ballad Of Ronnie Drew. At this stage, no more live performances are expected in the immediate future. Naturally, wild rumours are doing the rounds - U2 are playing in the Philippines, U2 are playing 20+ gigs at London's O2 Arena, U2 are playing the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein. But to use a cliche so common to U2 fansites, just keep in mind Bono's advice in Acrobat, "don't believe what you hear".

but i couldn't find the u2gigs mention on atu2

coolian2 said:

WHY DID THEY DO THAT TO A KID they are not tom cruise...

yeah she's almost 19, go ahead and say what you will. I think she's stunning, I don't know what Ali looked like at that age and Ali's still gorgeous, but Jordan's great. Prettier than Eve by a lot I think, though Eve's very pretty as well, even if she's got an ugly shirt on in the pictures on that site.

coolian2 said:

That's a funny time for something to be due.

email it in. it was due friday, he gave the whole class an "extension" to monday, email it if it's after his office is closed and then drop off a hard copy tuesday.

coolian2 said:
GM Chrysler Vazza, you've done some posting tonight.

i am back in the lead!

but probably not for long as i've got this 12-15 pager do do in 18 hours, take away the interview i've got and 16.5 hours.

(talking to the geneva family on skype video, get to see the kids and stuff :hyper: )

Varitek said:

WHY DID THEY DO THAT TO A KID they are not tom cruise...

yeah she's almost 19, go ahead and say what you will. I think she's stunning, I don't know what Ali looked like at that age and Ali's still gorgeous, but Jordan's great. Prettier than Eve by a lot I think, though Eve's very pretty as well, even if she's got an ugly shirt on in the pictures on that site.

You really can't go wrong with Irish women.

coolian2 said:

Paedoian2, don't you mean "Born 1999? In that case, I'll agree with you."

btw with jen, bonnie and cin around, and not just a bunch of guys, i thought i'd share the bono dream i had last week.

he was at my college for some reason, though college looked different, and i was working with him on some sort of charity thing, and becoming friends with him, cue sappy music. then he found out that someone i "knew" (but didn't like) on interference had posted some picture on the internet of his head on a hunky naked body, and thought i was involved, and didn't want to speak to me at all but i kept telling him "no i don't like her, i had nothing to do with it!," but he didnt' wanna talk to me so i had to keep trying really hard to run into him to say that.

:reject:

Varitek said:
btw with jen, bonnie and cin around, and not just a bunch of guys, i thought i'd share the bono dream i had last week.

he was at my college for some reason, though college looked different, and i was working with him on some sort of charity thing, and becoming friends with him, cue sappy music. then he found out that someone i "knew" (but didn't like) on interference had posted some picture on the internet of his head on a hunky naked body, and thought i was involved, and didn't want to speak to me at all but i kept telling him "no i don't like her, i had nothing to do with it!," but he didnt' wanna talk to me so i had to keep trying really hard to run into him to say that.

:giggle:
now you've made me think of naked Bono. . . . .

Varitek said:

i am back in the lead!

but probably not for long as i've got this 12-15 pager do do in 18 hours, take away the interview i've got and 16.5 hours.

(talking to the geneva family on skype video, get to see the kids and stuff :hyper: )

I need to sleep tonight, so it might be closer than you think.

Also, cool :up: Are you in with the Geneva family yet?

Varitek said:

PLEBAN .

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom