End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frusciante will make my CD mix, not sure what else, though, since most people will have Springsteen, Bowie, Pink Floyd, etc.

Axver said:
Hi folks. :wave:

hey ax go check out the catfight in b+c and have fun reading our commentary here.

did you listen to appleseed cast?

i'm not gonna be around much longer, eits guy is coming over for some arrested development because both of us are fried

Just catching up on things yet.

Not gotten to Appleseed Cast yet, will soon. Torrent needs to complete!

For my CD upload thing, I currently have The Shadows, Solar Powered People, Chroma Key, The Bats, and Anathema. But one of them is going to have to be cut or all five trimmed, because it's currently 102 minutes long with each taking up roughly 20 minutes.

phillyfan26 said:
Frusciante will make my CD mix, not sure what else, though, since most people will have Springsteen, Bowie, Pink Floyd, etc.

I think it is perfectly fine to enlighten people to an era that most people don't know too. Like you might introduce people to nineties Bowie or a mostly forgotten era of Springsteen.

That's true, I suppose. I think I'll just put some lesser known tracks from Springsteen and Bowie on there, plus a little bit of a few other things.

So, since I can't be arsed catching up on the whole CD Exchange thread, does anyone want to tell me what happened?

It's just being cheap to not want to send it by postage.

Burning CDs isn't illegal; uploading is.

phillyfan26 said:
It's just being cheap to not want to send it by postage.

Burning CDs isn't illegal; uploading is.

Yeah, let's see, I could either spend $20 sending music to people that probably won't like it that much, or buy half a week's worth of shopping.

And WTF?

you know, if you guys want me to do a favour and do something i'm not really supposed to do, you could at least return the favour and stop shittalking people in this thread, despite me and sicy having said to stop this several times.

KhanadaRhodes said:
you know, if you guys want me to do a favour and do something i'm not really supposed to do, you could at least return the favour and stop shittalking people in this thread, despite me and sicy having said to stop this several times.

Hmm? Has there been some new shittalking since this afternoon that I missed?

KhanadaRhodes said:

I've reverted to doing it offline due to my warnings.

There we go, caught up on what's happened in the postwhorehouse.

Still no intention to read the CD exchange thread, as I'll probably want to reply to really old posts and there's no need to drag things back that are 80 posts in the past.

I'm alright.

A bit irked that it's cloudy. It's the peak of a meteor shower tonight :madspit:

I went out Saturday night and saw one.

Who knows, if it were clear tonight, I might have seen two.

Apparently you lucky folks in the southern hemisphere are supposed to be able to see more.

Screwtape2 said:

It involves the cute librarian. :shifty:

No, buying the library for her will not convince her to leave her boyfriend for you. :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I'm alright.

A bit irked that it's cloudy. It's the peak of a meteor shower tonight :madspit:

I went out Saturday night and saw one.

Who knows, if it were clear tonight, I might have seen two.

Apparently you lucky folks in the southern hemisphere are supposed to be able to see more.

City lights + my shit vision = not much chance of me seeing the meteor shower from my place. :happy:

Last year's lunar eclipse was kind of lame for me, because I could barely tell anything had happened ...

Ah, that would suck.

It's amazing that watching dots race across the nightsky would amuse me so much, but they do.

I can only hope for clear skies come the next big shower.. which is in August I think :up:

Screwtape2 said:
So I'm writing a scene for my theatre class. It is about the many things going on in a man's brain while he asks a girl out. I need help with a title.

Screwtape: Story Of My Life.

... yeah, so that was harsh. And I'm one to talk, I'd never ask a girl out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom