End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Go back a few pages in the Temple Bar. That's the reason they have so many votes now.

Technically, there's nothing I can do to stop that, but I don't think it's exactly fair to Screwtape.

:lol: Well anyone not Pla/Tre are screwed now. Sorry Phanan. You were probably going to win this edition too. Oh well. It betters this happens to me than Khan. I'll take the bullet. :shrug:

yeah, that is cheating. but it's hard to prove these people wouldn't have voted anyway :sigh:

i just hope more people vote for me :wink: all i offer in return are pictures of my boobies.

15-13-15-23

Hmm.

I really think I should say something to the people in the Bar about it. Not to Tre, but to the others.

phanan said:

I agree they probably would've won that match anyway, but you are forgetting one thing: possible tiebreakers, while they don't happen often, are based on vote differential, and this kind of increases it for them.

Looking at their overall totals, you're probably right that they've gotten more votes the whole time - their differential is way above everyone else.

It's a friendly competition and all, but it should still be done roughly equally.

I always forget about possible tie-breakers.

You're right, it's not completely fair, but what can you do? Are you gonna post in there and address it?

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah, that is cheating. but it's hard to prove these people wouldn't have voted anyway :sigh:

i just hope more people vote for me :wink: all i offer in return are pictures of my boobies.

You have my e-mail address. :wink:

phanan said:

Don't bother - it's not worth the time or effort. If they want to win the competition that badly, so be it.

I put a little remark about it in there. Nothing obvious. Just a reminder.

Perhaps I'm looking in at your possessions to see their retail value. I could be buy curious.

Ah well, Survivor isn't really to win anyway. It's the rule-based way we introduce people to new music.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Perhaps I'm looking in at your possessions to see their retail value. I could be buy curious.

:tsk:

One of the worst jokes I've heard today.

Being so small and with such little context, it's hard for me to figure out the movie it's taken from. If I had to venture a guess, it would be Blade Runner.

EDIT: I almost said Total Recall just to piss people off. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom