End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd report it but 1.5 hours ago I posted something meant for this thread in the IQ survivor thread, aobut them, anticipating this before it even started. go ahead, take a look :reject:

so I'm worried someone will notice that. WHERE IS KHAN

Varitek said:

the tourist said:

I just did. :wink:

:hi5:

I think she's got an issue with kids the age of the ones she teaches and a little older being way smarter than her and questioning her authority. It probably makes her nervous.

Also yours and peefan's responses were both better than mine, I just corrected her misinterpretation. Especially yours, given that she's a teacher.

I never report anything because I can deal with them myself. A lot of people are being bitchy today, but there's nothing worth bringing to mod attention.

LemonMelon said:
I never report anything because I can deal with them myself. A lot of people are being bitchy today, but there's nothing worth bringing to mod attention.

I agree with you on all points. Even about myself being bitchy. :wink:

the tourist said:

I agree with you on all points. Even about myself being bitchy. :wink:

:hug:

I see where you were coming from but I want something manageable from people whose music I'm curious about!

And I apologize for all bitchiness for the next 2-3 weeks, I'm stressed out like no other.

well folks it's been an entertaining afternoon but speaking of finances i have to go to a required meeting about how much debt i'm going to be in when i graduate!!

:sigh: I suppose I can really condense shit down. But I don't wanna be penalized if I go like 5 fucking minutes over.

Varitek said:
well folks it's been an entertaining afternoon but speaking of finances i have to go to a required meeting about how much debt i'm going to be in when i graduate!!

If you pay for your own cell phone, that's just unnecessary.

the tourist said:
:sigh: I suppose I can really condense shit down. But I don't wanna be penalized if I go like 5 fucking minutes over.

I'm sure Screwtape will spare you.

Maybe they've been doing it the whole time? Who cares, I think they'd beat Screwy anyway. That's no knock on him, but I see theirs advancing farther.

phanan said:

Go back a few pages in the Temple Bar. That's the reason they have so many votes now.

Technically, there's nothing I can do to stop that, but I don't think it's exactly fair to Screwtape.

Hmm...I should have done that. I'd be in the quarters instead of LMP right now. :wink:

That's terrible. I'll be Pla knows nothing of it, but I don't think that's fair at all. I voted for Pla/Tre legitimately, and I think they'd have taken it, but it's not fair at all.

phillyfan26 said:
That's terrible. I'll be Pla knows nothing of it, but I don't think that's fair at all. I voted for Pla/Tre legitimately, and I think they'd have taken it, but it's not fair at all.

:up: :yes:

I find it almost as bad that those guys would just vote for him without even thinking about the effect on Screwtape.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Maybe they've been doing it the whole time? Who cares, I think they'd beat Screwy anyway. That's no knock on him, but I see theirs advancing farther.

It would explain a lot if they've been doing this the whole time, but I doubt it. The vote total in their match is ridiculous.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I agree they probably would've won that match anyway, but you are forgetting one thing: possible tiebreakers, while they don't happen often, are based on vote differential, and this kind of increases it for them.

Looking at their overall totals, you're probably right that they've gotten more votes the whole time - their differential is way above everyone else.

It's a friendly competition and all, but it should still be done roughly equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom