End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
i wouldn't even know which artists to choose if i participated. i think everyone's already familiar with anyone i could include that people would like.

I feel the same way, but you'd be surprised. I didn't know Screwtape was unfamiliar with Velvet Underground, for one.

the tourist said:
My compromise: 50 minutes of Starflyer (basically, one song per album), and 50 minutes of three other artists with a less broad catalogue of music.

:up: I will listen to 100 minutes.

My artists:

The Appleseed Cast
E603
Burial

(all artists I've been introduced to this semester, all quite different)

and either Lit (middle school!), or Owen (again this semester)

Varitek said:
My artists:

The Appleseed Cast
E603
Burial

(all artists I've been introduced to this semester, all quite different)

and either Lit (middle school!), or Owen (again this semester)

Cool. I've only heard of Burial. :up:

LemonMelon said:

Cool. I've only heard of Burial. :up:

:hyper: people are interested!!

I have sex to Burial actually. It's good background atmosphere music for physical activity, but I listen to U2 boots when I workout so Burial is relegated to sex. (Plus EITS guy doesn't like U2, despite my efforts, but introduced me to Burial).

SDRE girl actually likes U2 quite a bit. By SDRE (sunny day real estate) girl, I, of course, mean my girlfriend. In case anyone gets confused. :|

the tourist said:
SDRE girl actually likes U2 quite a bit. By SDRE (sunny day real estate) girl, I, of course, mean my girlfriend. In case anyone gets confused. :|

EITS guy downloaded some SDRE for me, but I haven't had a chance to listen. I've got a playlist of artists he's introduced me to that's 614 songs and I've probably neglected to put some others on there when I added them to iTunes. Owen and The Appleseed Cast are the two that I've gotten so into, I now have more of them than he does!

I'm sad about him not liking U2. I think he'll like Passengers if he'd just give it a damn listen. But he didn't really appreciate the UF I played for him :(

Other%20-%20Champagne%20Popping.jpg

where did everyone go?

the tourist said:
I think Martha was being more of one.

There's one reason I stay away from FYM. She's as stubborn and condescending as Axver, but in the area of politics instead of music. :yikes:

Last edited:
KHAN where are you? i posted something in survivor that was meant for this thread, like 2 hours ago, and i just realized it

LemonMelon said:

There's one reason I stay away from FYM. She's as stubborn and condescending as Axver, but in the area of politics instead of music. :yikes:

Kinda makes me wonder if she's really my aunt. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

there are so many people in FYM like that, i actually mentioned this in my b+c post... what kills me is they are all fucking condescending yet (now I'm gonna be stuck up and condescending) I'm way better educated on most of the issues and on political principles than they are. (I'm not talking about all FYM posters, just that set)

If I want to talk politics, I want to do it with people who are actually on my level, not people who think they are above it.

martha said:

I know. Exclusionary practices here in B&C. What will be next? Actually paying for the food you eat as well?

Fucking hell. How can you respond to something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom