End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You wouldn't believe what goes on there!

I've been on Uni break for two weeks. And it's a really shitty placed sign.

Excuses ... :madspit:

Varitek said:

i've never really recommended anything to you before, but i really bet you'll like them. they've got a lot in common with eits, and although i don't know much about these new genres i'm discovering, the lyrical style reminds me of PT/DT a bit.

Ooh. I'll have to stop being lazy. Might run the torrent overnight tonight then.

Also, I hadn't heard about that story featured on GNW about the Liberal leader in Western Australia who was at the centre of a controversy over sniffing a staffer's seat. WTF! :laugh:

Axver said:
Also, I hadn't heard about that story featured on GNW about the Liberal leader in Western Australia who was at the centre of a controversy over sniffing a staffer's seat. WTF! :laugh:
Usually I'm the one living under a rock :wink:

Essay progress? Or were they due today...?

coolian2 said:

You hadn't?

Even i'd heard that one.

I admittedly haven't seen a whole lot of news lately, and that one managed to pass me by.

Plus, I don't read the Herald Sun ever.

Alisaura said:

Usually I'm the one living under a rock :wink:

Essay progress? Or were they due today...?

Not as much as I'd like ... ugh. But I did find some really good stuff in the library.

Axver said:
Not as much as I'd like ... ugh. But I did find some really good stuff in the library.
Yay for libraries...

I seem to recall one of those emails you sent around said something about kicking you out of the superthreads if you spent too much time there... *taps foot*

:wink:

Alisaura said:

Yay for libraries...

I seem to recall one of those emails you sent around said something about kicking you out of the superthreads if you spent too much time there... *taps foot*

:wink:

:mad:

Holy shit, I've made over 500 posts in the last couple of days. I, uh, think you have a point.

:sortofsneaksout:

:shh:

Liam, I'm not here.

If Ali knew, she'd kick me out and made me do work.

:shh:

No, no, and no.

Am I really this predictable?

... yeah, I know I am.

So I fell asleep for a bit there.

Even better than getting work done! :happy:

HOLY SHIT THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IS BUYING BACK THE RAILWAYS AND RE-NATIONALISING THE NETWORK.

This is the best fucking news I've heard in a good while!

:up: :up:

/newsnobodyelsecaresabout

Axver said:
HOLY SHIT THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT IS BUYING BACK THE RAILWAYS AND RE-NATIONALISING THE NETWORK.

This is the best fucking news I've heard in a good while!

:up: :up:

/newsnobodyelsecaresabout
Wow, governments can actually do that? Reverse privatisation?! :ohmy:

Alisaura said:

Wow, governments can actually do that? Reverse privatisation?! :ohmy:

Did somebody miss the V/Line passenger buyback? :tsk:

(Now here's hoping they extend that to Connex, Yarra Trams, and the freight network sometime soon ...)

I never use V/Line anymore, and all I know about it is that they spent a crapload of money reducing most of the Bendigo line to ONE TRACK ONLY and kept claiming they could run MORE services on it. WTF?!

All I hear about the privatised Met train system is laughable.

Also, get back to work. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom