Emotional Attachments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]Besides people.

*CLING*

I HAVE to wear my boots everywhere.

Mom has to like pry them off my feet when I'm forced to wear a dress or something :madspit:

I even used to wear them to school o_O How very out of uniform I was. And the teachers always knew I was coming! *TROMP*

I also should own stock in Chapstick.....I literally never leave home without it. It HAS to be in my pocket or bag.

OK Now I sound psychotic.....
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]I also should own stock in Chapstick.....I literally never leave home without it. It HAS to be in my pocket or bag.[/color]

i do that too. i have lip balms all over the place. i am convinced that my lips cannot provide moisture on their own because i'm am so addicted to it.

i am very attached to an old notre dame sweatshirt that used to be my dads and a pair of his wrestling pants. i like to steal his clothes but these in particular are the best. they are old and ratty and have a million holes but i :heart: them the most.

i also still have my baby blanket at my apartment. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love love love my red trainers mmmmm and my red DM's with purple laces....they ned to be pryed off my feet

Also my cd collection- im quite attached to all my musical things

And i love my lip balms but u know the ones that come like lipsticks in a wee round tubey thing :D

Moana, I'd like to see your boots please, thanks.

I'd go stir crazy without my computer and all my stuff on there.

I need to have a scrunchie with me at all times. Especially while driving with the windows open. Trying to smoke while doing this with no scrunchie is a safety hazard.

THAT REMINDS ME, Tassle Sicy.......

My 3 yr old neice Anja was over today and mom picks me up from work and is like WE'RE GOING TO THE POOL. YER SUIT'S IN THE BAG.

and I'm like WTF THAT'S ALL I HAVE NOW?

so later I'm walking around with my bathing suit top, a towel as a freakin SARONG and my Boots.

YES. THE BOOTS.

I'm like 'someone should take a picture of me'.......

ANYWAY

I can't find a picture of my actual boots, I guess bc they're a couple years old....

but these are the closest I could find:

ff_il81239.jpg

*steps on mean people* :angry:

[color=royal blue]awww lol I can't sleep without a stuffed animal......it changes every few years due to getting worn out.

For my first years (YES I REMEMBER THEM ALL) I had my blankie and a monkey in a red jogging suit (Arthur). After that a dog (Dog) I lost in Kids R Us :angry: Then a lamb (Lambie Pie). Then a Curious George for the longest time. Then Simba :eek: Then..I don't remember....

my current love is this dog:

weenie_bud.gif

Senor Pepito

ANYWAY.......
[/color]

emotional attachments suck!

Ooooh.... my biggest attachment is all my pictures from my whole life, particularly my trips. Followed a close second by my books. I :heart: my books..... very nice big collection of rare, out of print and not so rare books..... love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. Finally and pretty much as important (though replaceable) is my CD collection. So very much in love with my music.

My watch, my chapstick, my pillow, and I can't go ANYWHERE without my cd player and cd's. Oh yeah, and in seasons other than summer, my trusty gray zip up sweatshirt. VERY comfy :D

u2er said:
My watch, my chapstick, my pillow, and I can't go ANYWHERE without my cd player and cd's. Oh yeah, and in seasons other than summer, my trusty gray zip up sweatshirt. VERY comfy :D

:drool: My jean jackets.....

i want one.

froggie your avatar is so cute i want to squish it.

i have one more to add - i have letters from my parents from a high school retreat and a college one that are amazing and that i very much cherish.

things I can't live without...

• my day planner, that we had to carry in high school (full of U2 photos) I dropped it in the toliet two days before school was out. It got all warped. Bono looked funny. :tongue:
  • my chapstick. I too am addicted.
  • my hairbrush. I'm always brushing.
  • my boots! actually, I don't wear these 24:7, but since you were talking about boots... mine are really old. I bought them in 97, they were 2 sizes too big, but I had to have them. They're great, they work with everything. And, Mona, when I went to Catholic school I used to wear them with my uniform too! The teachers didn't say anything cause I wasn't a bad kid.
  • my sunglasses. I like hiding behind them. :bono:
  • my peacoat. I only survive winter because of my peacoat.
  • my cd player. You never know when you'll need some music. I more then often carry The Unforgettable Fire in it, cause Bono's voice on that album always makes me feel so much better.

I have to wear my watch, my engagement ring, and earrings...otherwise I feel off all day.

LOL Emily I thought I was the only one that had a list of things I can't be without

• hand lotion--I have a serious addiction to bath and body works
  • my fleece sweatpants--although I can't wear them now, it's too hot
  • a scrunchie
  • my favorite cds
  • my clogs--so easy to just slip on and looks good with just about anything
  • My favorite T-shirt that I've had for about 10 years, it's threadbare and has holes but I love it

fonnie. it's a little dumbo elephant i got from disneyworld when i was 3. we've been inseparable ever since. i called him and all elephants fonnies cos i couldn't say elephant. i still have him (well, just the shell of his head), and he still comforts me at night. i can't bring him to college, can i?

hmmm...i have a lot of little things, but this is the weirdest one i can think of...

the number 9.....now i'll explain....when i was 9, life was at it's tops...it's also my lucky #.......and whenever i played soccer, when my jersey was #9 we won all our games, and when it wasn't we lost all our games.....everytime i choose a number it's 9.....i get protective too......that's my emotional attachment.....as odd as it is

but what'd you expect.......it is ME we're talking about :ohmy: :sexywink: :lol:

bono-vox said:

my watch turns my wrist black :scream:

mine does too...
...and its stainless steel...

but um getting to the point...
I always need my watch with me, even if it does stupid things (it is super-cool apart from that)
hmmm money? :laugh: maybe not though, cos I never seem to have any...
my glasses I suppose cos I wouldnt really be able to see but thats not emotional, hmmmm
oh I give up.
my plants maybe, and my fish and my zillion cuddly toys, and my rings (from my baby :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom