Emmy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:
I can't believe Everybody Loves Raymond won.
i know. but everyone loves it, because it's what every american wants their life to be like. :rolleyes:

you've got the seemingly well-to-do husband who can bring home the big bucks but still be a complete moron, and the housewife who is of course smarter than him, and then the useless kids. i'm not saying people can't have kids, but did they have to choose them? i noticed one night they all have the same last name, did they have to pick one family of bad child actors? none of them bring anything to the table aside from an overly loud, out-of-place sentence every so often.

how this show is still on after almost ten years and other greats like the nanny (which unfortunately got ELR where it is today) have been cancelled is astounding. cbs primetime really sucks now.

I'm just glad that I got to see The Daily Show With John Stewart win two emmy's.....well deserved in my opinion.

damn was this show boring...i guess it has something to do with me watching next to no tv.
i just basically watched it for the memoriams dedicated to Bob Hope, John Ritter, Johnny Cash....
oh and i'm glad my eyes didn't fail me....i could have sworn beth was responding to the first pic in the thread :lol:
either way....both of their earrings were hideous. :barf:
:lol:
and yah...deep...i thought those pics you posted were advertising for boob enhancements. :der:

mmmBono said:
and yah...deep...i thought those pics you posted were advertising for boob enhancements. :der:

haha my friend and i were reading this thread when we returned from the concert last night. i was trying to show her how much i love interference. so since we missed the emmy's we thought we should check this thread out for the results. lol we died laughing at deep's pics, because all we saw were the big fake boobs.

those melons belong on nip/tuck !

I think he's kinda cute too :D

1064205582.4161159271.jpg

W/ his wife-not the best pic of her, she's pretty

capt.1064207872.emmys_emy296.jpg

capt.1064203853.emmys_emy276.jpg

capt.1064197196.emmys_emy217.jpg

JonStewart_Grani_300x435.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom