Emma Bunton - an overdue appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
em01.jpg

The fact she has not had a thread all for herself is unthinkable, unimaginable and furthermore unforgivable.

So I shall rectify that situation and dedicate this bit of bandwidth to the spiciest of all Spice Girls - the sultry, the sassy, the baby Spice - Emma Bunton.

Ah, I was just a wee slip of a lad of 19 when the Spice Girls burst on to the scene. Too old to be thrilled by the effortless pop stylings - yet too young to not fall for their womanly charms.

'Wannabe' was fluffy fun, but then they lost their way. 'Say You'll Be There' was over-produced, 'Mama' was trite and '2 Become 1' was kind of yucky.

Then came Spice World.

Then came the video for 'Stop'.

She had me at 'You just walk in, I make you smile - It's cool but you don't even know me...'

Such a way with a lyric.

And now - in the past few years she has gone all sixties, classy and retro and I am afraid she has me all over again. 'Free Me' indeed! Oh Emma - so many miles seperate us - but this is for - your very own thread on a U2 messageboard- surely the epitome of the jaded nouveau hip.

So now we can discuss the divine Ms B.

Haters come out and play - believers stand up for your Spice rights.

Welcome to the church of Bunton.

Blessed be!

i'd hit it

and just for good measure

emma_bunton1.jpg

Last edited:
inmyplace13 :shame:

I agree with everyone in this thread who thinks she's really, really hot in that picture in the first post :drool:

I suppose she is pretty cool. Nice figure...

I gotta admit, I find the singles from SPICE difficult to dislike. Fun to listen to...an important album.

Posh? Yeah if anorexic stick bugs are your desired look in a woman... ew. David Beckham has been in that.

thatsnotmypuppy said:
Posh? Yeah if anorexic stick bugs are your desired look in a woman... ew. David Beckham has been in that.

Ok, then Scary.......

Can you mess with that rack?

I still like Posh, though, although I do like a more meaty woman...
The Spice Girls, I have a peckng order.
give me Jennifer Connelly and there is no question.

thatsnotmypuppy said:
She lives with her girlfriend in LA apparently.

And yes - she is hot too...

melanie-b.jpg

B00004YTXF.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
( homer simpson mmm)
:wink: :drool: :drool:

I want her :drool:

damn, scary is looking fine! though i thought sporty was the one who had gone to the other side . . .

actually, they all look better now than in their spice heyday, with the exception of boney-ass posh. yuck. and she used to be the best looking of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom