Elvis's tooth for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I guess you can buy anything on ebay :barf: :tsk:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/entertainment/6256903.htm

Elvis' Tooth, Hair for Sale on EBay
Associated Press

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - It's a lucky day for anyone who's ever wanted to own a piece of Elvis Presley. A tooth from the mouth of The King himself is being auctioned on eBay.

The tooth was in the possession of Presley's former fiancee, Linda Thompson, until it went to the Elvis Presley Museum. The museum later sold the tooth.

The auction also includes a lock of Presley's hair that was saved from his haircut upon joining the military and a gold record for "Love Me Tender."

The collection's curator said he's been contacted by a European company that wants to extract DNA from the tooth, but the owner of the collection refused that arrangement. The opening bid is $100,000, and as of Tuesday morning there were 10 bids. The auction ends July 15.

Oh...THAT Elvis...

I was excited for a second there. I thought I'd be able to get a little piece of Joel for my very own. :wink:

I tell ya...I have that one spell the calls for Tooth Of A U2 Site Admin, and it's just been hell to find one...

I'd like to know who would be the type of person that would actually waste their money on this?

Unless they'd want to clone Elvis...

:ohmy:

ABEL said:

The tooth was in the possession of Presley's former fiancee, Linda Thompson, until it went to the Elvis Presley Museum. The museum later sold the tooth.

I guess the museum didn't even want it :uhoh: :silent:

Back
Top Bottom