Elvis Costello Tonight!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-26-2005, 03:31 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Yes that's the one, I left after Love Hurts. I knew they'd do Peace Love and Understanding and I'd miss it.

Btw I saw Peter Wolf there too, no one here under 30 probably knows who he is. He sat in the back near my table. No one at the concert recognized him either. At least he didn't get up on stage like he always does w/ Bruce

Old 07-26-2005, 11:05 PM   #17
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 03:37 AM
Elvis & Emmy Lou were on Letterman on 7/21, and they performed Love Hurts. I got that taped & 'tivoed' I think. And they were supposedly on the Today show the next morning (I set the 'tivo', haven't checked it. I was setting it for hubby. He caught Elvis when he was in L.A. last, which happened to be the same night as the U2 rehearsal for opening night (3/26). Had he or I known to hang out at the Sports Arena, he could have made it to both shows. What a night that would have been. Unfortunately, he was only able to get 1 ticket for the Elvis show... But I have seem him on numerous occasions, even once when he played at UCLA on my birthday!

Peter Wolf = J Geils Band, correct?