Elvis Costello and Diana Krall Get Hitched

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Diana Krall Marries Elvis Costello

TORONTO - Jazz chanteuse Diana Krall (news) has tied the knot with her beau of one year, Elvis Costello (news), in a wedding held outside London.

The pair was married Saturday night in a ceremony held at Elton John (news)'s castle, the Globe and Mail reported Tuesday.

The approximately 150 guests, who included Paul McCartney (news) and Canada's consul general to New York, Pamela Wallin, were sworn to secrecy.

Krall, 39, and Costello, 49, live in New York and also have a home on Vancouver Island.

Krall's management company, Sam Feldman and Associates, did not return a call, and her music label declined comment on the report that the pair was married.

The marriage is a first for Krall. Costello's previous two marriages ended in divorce.

hooray!
Elvis is off the market
my chances of finding someone have again increased

JessicaAnn said:
I also heard a rumor that Chris Martin and Gwynne secretly got hitched today.

Tis true...

Paltrow, Coldplay Singer Martin Marry
- AP to My Yahoo!

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin are married, according to the Santa Barbara County clerk-recorder's office.

Last week, Paltrow announced she was expecting their first child next summer.

County officials confirmed that the couple applied for a license last Friday, and that appears to be the date they tied the knot, in a short, secret ceremony.

An official in the county office told The Associated Press Wednesday that documents show the marriage happened but provided no other details, such as the exact date and location.

Publicist Stephen Huvane said his clients refuse to confirm or deny the report.

The Oscar-winning star of "Shakespeare in Love" has been dating Martin, frontman for the British band Coldplay, for the past year. Both have been reticent about publicly discussing their relationship.

This is the first marriage for Paltrow, 31, and Martin, 26.

Paltrow stars as poet Sylvia Plath in the new film "Sylvia."

Back
Top Bottom