Electronica lovers you MUST see this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
listen to the Hard Acid Techno....that is serious stuff!!

I'm actually really into ambient right now.

What I especially love is the loops! Now I have so many more electronic artists that I can explore! :)

Melon

BTW, go to "Breakbeat" and click on "Abstract Hip-Hop." Then click on number 2: DJ Food's "Turtle Soup." Doesn't that sound a little bit like U2' "Playboy Mansion"?

Melon

my current state of mind is very condusive to this kind of music.
I could listen to one of these 5 sec soundclips loop all night

:drool:

Coldcut from abstract hip hop sounds awesome. I've actually had my mind set to buy one of their albums for some time now

I saw a box set put out by Ninja Tunes that samples everything on their label (kid koala, coldcut..etc) I'm buying that SOON!

Melon: You're right!!!!! It DOES sound like "The Playboy Mansion" (the bluesy-style swooshing or whatever...you know what I'm talkin' about). Huh, that's kinda funny!

And BASSTRAP, about this website...WOW. VERY extensive material! I love electronic music (big fan of Blank & Jones, ATB, and the like).

Thank you!! :bow:

Bassy, it's an awesome site. Thanks!

I went through stages...house, trance and techno during the late 90s. I :heart: downtempo now.

melon said:
BTW, go to "Breakbeat" and click on "Abstract Hip-Hop." Then click on number 2: DJ Food's "Turtle Soup." Doesn't that sound a little bit like U2' "Playboy Mansion"?

Dj Food sampled You Showed Me by the Turtles (great song!) on that track
U2 sampled You Showed Me, a cover of the turtles by the Lightning Seeds on Playboy Mansion.

Back
Top Bottom