Electronica anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvresqme

The Fly
Hey -
I'm a huge fan of electronica music and I was wondering if anyone else was in to it? Obviously I'm a fan of Paul Van Dyk (per my signature...) but there are a ton of other djs that I love.

luvresqme said:
Hey -
I'm a huge fan of electronica music and I was wondering if anyone else was in to it?
:yes: I'm like electronica music as well. I love Paul Oakenfold, of course (among others!), although I haven't had an opportunity to see him...yet...still hoping :)
hey...I think I might know you... :scratch:

Re: Re: Electronica anyone?

jkayet said:

:yes: I'm like electronica music as well. I love Paul Oakenfold, of course (among others!), although I haven't had an opportunity to see him...yet...still hoping :)
hey...I think I might know you... :scratch:

i think i know you too.. you are jenn from dc, right? i'm gina (from dc)

I've seen Oakenfold twice. I liked him both times I saw him but I've been hearing that lately he's been dropping the same tunes over & over again :(

I'll let you know when he comes back to DC - if you are Jenn from DC :D

Re: Re: Re: Electronica anyone?

luvresqme said:

i think i know you too.. you are jenn from dc, right? i'm gina (from dc) I'll let you know when he comes back to DC
Hey gina, I thought that was you! :) Yep, it's me. :D It's funny, last week, Megan & I were talking about the doves/elbow show on a thread and Shelia (who is on here too) was like, wait, I know you two... :laugh:
Yeah, I'd love to know when Paul Oakenfold comes back here. That's fun that you've seen him twice, but sad if he's getting repetitive. :slant: You mentioned that Paul Van Dyk might be here at some time too, right??

So, do Dirty Vegas qualify as Electronica?? Because if so I love them. They rule. They're CD is awesome.

Also love Bjork. I've always thought she was somewhat Electronica. *shrugs*

meegannie said:
Hi, Gina! :D

*waves to Megan & Jenn* alo U 2 :D

Yeah - PvD might be coming to DC. I haven't heard anything concrete though. If you really like electronica, you should check out Nation on Friday nights in DC. Its a little sketchy but they get the best djs :)

and U2loopy - I've never heard of Dirty Vegas but I'll check it out :D

I don't know if Bjork is considered electronica but I know tons of djs remix her songs :) I saw Deep Dish at the end of May and they dropped Hyperballad :up:

Back
Top Bottom