Elbow!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a warning, the quality of the rip in that link is extremely low, and may somewhat tarnish your thoughts on first listen, as I know it did for me.

Is Neat Little Rows going to be their promotional single from the album? Or is that still to come and we're hearing several tracks prior to release?

Really looking forward to this one, Elbow is easily one of my favourites. Class act.

It took me a while to 'get' Lippy Kids. Somehow I was always waiting for the drums to come in, but now that I've listened to it a few more times, I have to say that it's just beautiful. It really succeeds in encapsulating youth and nostalgia in a few verses and a soft guitar hook.

As for Neat Little Rows, well, the rhythm is brooding and catchy, and the drums are great; what else can you ask for?

Love these guys.

They've got 30 second clips of each song on iTunes. I don't wanna listen to these too much but I had to have a sneak peak, and this album is sounding very special. Downright majestic.

Can't believe we have to wait another 4 weeks for this, gonna be hard to do.. Very excited

So Amazon is still only showing Import versions available for North America in March. Are they wrong, or is this going to be like every other Elbow album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom