Eisley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MadelynIris

Refugee
If you guys haven't checked them out yet - do so.

http://www.eisley.com/

They had a new record come out about 2 weeks ago. Awesome!

I was turned on to them about 2 years when a indie station here in St. Louis played one of their songs over and over again. They were picked up by Warner Bros, and BAM they are going to be huge!

Mark

In lieu of making a new thread, I'm :bump: ing this one.

I just bought tickets to see them tomorrow night. They're fantastic and a great new up and coming band. Actually, they were the first band I ever saw live when they opened for Coldplay way back when. This is when they were still called Moss Eisley. I bought one of their EPs on the spot.

Their LP, Room Noises, is a great debut. If anyone has any mp3 requests to try to get into this band, I'd be more than happy to upload some.

They opened for Coldplay?
I take it this was back in the day when Coldplay were just another British band.

beau2ifulday said:
They opened for Coldplay?
I take it this was back in the day when Coldplay were just another British band.

Actually it was a good part of the Rush Of Blood tour. This was still before they became absolutely huge, but not when they were playing clubs touring for Parachutes.

It's before Clocks or The Scientist were released as singles and before everyone hopped on the bandwagon.

my friend is utterly obsessed with them.
she told me to give them a listen and they're pretty darn good. :up:

Well, I'm seeing them again tomorrow. I'll make sure to let you know how it goes.

I'm seeing their show at this club, and they're doing an instore at the Virgin. Oughta be a fun night :up:

Not that anyone seems to care, but I'll be happy to upload some of the pictures I take tonight.

I saw them when they played with...I don't even remember who ...someone...but anyway, I didn't love them. I'm not sure why. I'm usually not a hard sell at all when it comes to this type of music... :shrug:

Well, to anyone who was interested: bad news. I forgot my camera at home, which I realized halfway to Dallas. However, my girlfriend had a disposable and got a shot of me and the 3 Eisley girl (with my arm around Stacy :drool: ). I'll scan it when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom