Ehm..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devlin

War Child
Okay, so I'm considering getting a tattoo AND repiercing my tongue :)sigh: I miss my widdle barbell. )

As far as tattoos, what can I expect as far as pain and all that? It's going to be fairly odd - a lizard of some sort on my forearm from elbow to hand - but not too complicated, as I have lots of scarring on my arm to cover.

Devlin said:
Okay, so I'm considering getting a tattoo AND repiercing my tongue :)sigh: I miss my widdle barbell. )

As far as tattoos, what can I expect as far as pain and all that? It's going to be fairly odd - a lizard of some sort on my forearm from elbow to hand - but not too complicated, as I have lots of scarring on my arm to cover.

well, I have 23 Tattoos, and it depends on where you get em. Some areas hurt more than others. The ones on my arm weren't that bad, but the thing that bugs me most, is the sound of the needle, so I bring headphones and listen to music, also, some tattoo artists wont tattoo over scars.

Yeah the sound of that needle makes me want to run in the other direction :lol:

Overall its really not that bad. Kind of feels like someone's scraping your skin slowly with a sharp object though :hmm: :wink: Well that's pretty much what they're doing.. but as far as pain in different places, I find that when they tattoo over bones or tendons it hurts more. The more fat, the less pain I suppose.

depending on the size of the tat and where you get it, i guess it varies.

the one on my upper back is small, so it didnt hurt me at all.

the one on my lower back hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it in the end.

good luck.

What are you confused about? You know, body fat.. like I'm sure a tattoo on your ass or thigh wouldnt hurt as much as one on your hand or foot.

I have the number 13 tattooed on my right hip. It didn't hurt. I mean, it wasn't pleasant, but it didn't really hurt. It tickled more than anything else. Tickled to the point where I was laughing, and the guy kept telling me to be still. I told him to make it hurt more.

Though I told this to a friend who was getting hers in the same spot. Hers apparently did not tickle. She called me a cow when she got home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom