Ehhhhhh......Just DESCRIBE already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ We don't get extra credit or credit, it's all about the final test, or for reports the big tests

Christmas 05, Summer 06, Christman 06, Mock Exams 07, Leaving Cert 07

One down, only four big tests to go, and one will pretty much decide my life

^^ Yep the leaving cert, the big daddy :wink: and if I don't A1 accounting in it, I will disappoint a lot of people, especially meself :wink:

oh this was seperate from class he asked me to burn it i did he said "oh man dude you're getting extra credit for this" then he turned around an yelled TOMMY YOU PUNK!:|

U2vertigofly said:
oh this was seperate forom class he asked me to burn it i did he "oh man dude you're getting extra credit for this" then he turned around an yelled TOMMYYOU PUNK!:|

I burned my french teacher the bootleg to her show...in which she replied "Thank you!! I love you!!!" :lol: And this other guy in my grade (who's last name is Graff [is your friend's first name Jason?]) the bootleg to his show in which he replied "Thank you! You're awesome!"

:lmao:

^^:yikes:

^OK

Lemonchick: How old are you? And what's your name? (you don't have to answet that one if you don't want)

^That's crazy

I know someone that had backstage passes but didn't want to go....I was soooo close to yelling at them!

^^ I play some football, I am a "street goalie" :wink: and used to play b-ball, but gave that up, retiring at 13 with a U-19's All Ireland B-level winner's medal was enough for me :wink:

^^^Me too (well the "popular" ones anyway)

I am a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do :)

And every year for one week I do the trapeze...which I :love: I was up there 27 times this year and in a show (you could watch the trapeze clips on my website :D)

P1030273.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom