Ehhhhhh......Just DESCRIBE already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^:lol:

I've seen them 3 times...

NJ 5/17--nosebleed seats, but incredible!!

MSG 11/22--front row, on stage....AMAZING

Hartford--second row, the band recognized me :heart: So awesome!!

:rockon: I've been really lucky :love:

^^ My bday is 5/22

Oh yeah...and Bono gave me the peace sign on 5/21/05 :)

Last edited:
vivalapopedge said:
^:love: They recognized you?! I didn't know that! :cute: That's so cool Sarah :D

They recognized me second song in...especially Adam! He gave a HUGE smile and wink at me and did that throughout the whole show :D And Bono gave a big smile when he noticed me :) Then during Mysterious Ways, Bono came and stood right in front of me, read my sign, and touch his heart and slightly bowed to me :love:

^^So far I have (PLEASE keep in mind that I still have a lot to work on and this is like my rough draft tinmes a lot)

Only eleven states have legalized marijuana for medical uses: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ME, NV, OR, RI, VT, and WA. Medicinal marijuana should be legalized in every state, not just eleven.

Marijuana is from a Mexican or Latin American origin. In terms of usage, marijuana has been known in central Asia and China around 3,000 BC. In 1937, the United States Marijuana Tax Act prohibited medicinal cannabis. Prior to this, 27 legal medicines contained marijuana.

Marijuana has been proven beneficial with various diseases. It is mostly widely known for helping with Glaucoma, Multiple Sclerosis, AIDS (HIV)/AIDS Wasting, and Cancer.

Glaucoma is the second largest cause of blindness in the United States.
“It is a condition where the channels through which the fluid flows gradually become blocked, and the intraocular pressure gradually increases, causing increasing damage to the optic nerve, and gradual deterioration of vision” (The human eyeball…). It is said that the standard treatments to help with it have unpleasant/dangerous side effects. Long-term glaucoma patients using marijuana have preserved their eyesight 20-25 years longer. In addition, their eyes reduce in pain and occasionally the damage stops. By using medicinal marijuana, the intraocular (within the eye) pressure is lowered and the patient’s vision is restored.

“In the condition known as Multiple Sclerosis the normal functioning of the nerves in the brain and spinal cord is disrupted. Debilitating attacks, which last for weeks, come and go unpredictably, with gradual deterioration and eventual disability. Because the central nervous system controls the entire body, the effects may appear anywhere. Common symptoms include tingling, numbness, impaired vision, difficulty in speaking, painful muscle spasms, loss of co-ordination and balance, fatigue, weakness or paralysis, loss of bladder control, urinary tract infections, constipation, skin ulcerations and severe depression” (In the condition…). The standard drugs that would normally treat this disease are known to be addictive, and have severe short term/long term effects. Many people that have Multiple Sclerosis find out that these medications don’t even work. Cannabis (or marijuana) stops muscle spasms, reduces shaking and pain, and restores balance, speech, and eyesight. Wheel chair bound declare that they can walk independently when the use medicinal marijuana.

^I took Latin every 6 days in 5th grade, but I've been taking French for the past 3 1/2 years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom