Edun Website is Up and Running....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's weird. i just did a search for 'edun' yesterday. saw the link to the website and it said 'coming summer 2005'.

Bloody hell, the whole flash app that lets you see the "sprint/summer 2005 collection" just keeps swapping pictures constantly I can't take a look at a single one for more than a single second. Whoever designed that thing should be fired before it gives me a seizure...

Interesting clothes, but, as usual, they are only for rich people.

I guess the rest of us have to settle for sweatshop wear.

Melon

guys, take it easy, alright?

these clothes are better than yours cause it's got bono and his wife's name tagged to it.

and besides, don't you wanna line their pockets with more cash? after paying 150 dollars for a ticket to see one show (20 songs), i don't see what's wrong with paying a measily 60 dollars for a shirt you'll wear every day for the next three years.

Techie2000 said:
Bloody hell, the whole flash app that lets you see the "sprint/summer 2005 collection" just keeps swapping pictures constantly I can't take a look at a single one for more than a single second. Whoever designed that thing should be fired before it gives me a seizure...

See the little squares on the bottom? Click on 'em! :wink:

metrosexual moment: I really do like this outfit :hmm:

14854edun.jpg

Did they discontinue the Men's line? I wanted to get a pair of their jeans and now I can't find them online anywhere, not even ebay. :mad:

Cleasai said:
metrosexual moment: I really do like this outfit :hmm:

14854edun.jpg

U2 can look like a PoPMart Bono wannabe in this outfit.

Does anyone who isn't a female with a hard-on for Bono ever buy Edun?

Love the clothes...expensive yes...but no more so than the jcrew or gap cookie cutter sweatshops spit out.

Back
Top Bottom