educate me please, this thing called hockey is really foreign to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney im disappointed

it's the original 6

Boston
Chicago
Detroit
Montreal
New York
Toronto

Okay...I thought I was wrong...but at the same time...I feel like I am coming into some sexually driven freak show thread. I didn't want to be a fool and start throwing down hard facts when many of the other hockey threads have turned into flirt fests. :lol:

Damn Dawgs. :sexywink:

Mind you, I can give a pretty good overview of the expansion teams.

dont worry, all you had to say was something like, oh ive expanded on my "original six", if you know what i mean

and you would have fit in fine

these people are so immature you've got to stoop down to their level

zonelistener said:
Okay...I thought I was wrong...but at the same time...I feel like I am coming into some sexually driven freak show thread. I didn't want to be a fool and start throwing down hard facts when many of the other hockey threads have turned into flirt fests. :lol:

Damn Dawgs. :sexywink:

Mind you, I can give a pretty good overview of the expansion teams.

So far, this one hasn't. But just give Chizzer and Iris time.

Originally posted by Lilly
can you read? or can you not understand the double entendres used in this sick hockey thread?

obviously you havent picked up on the double entendres in this sick thread

nope

but I follow Indiana University sports :wink:

why do you ask?

Last edited:
directly west? more like waaaaay north and west

indiana university is in southern indiana

i havent really made it to any other venues to see the hoosiers play, im sure it would be fun though

although when i do watch my teams in opposing arenas i tend to get mad at all the people cheering against my team :mad:

oooooh, the fighting illini, those dirty bastards

no ive never been there, although i have some friends from there

will do, then we can work on that problem of expanding your original six

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i dunno but thanks my one day trip to mobile will be joyful :|

i am doing a bit of traveling the next few days. so make sure to contact me on my cell regarding the coldplay concert. ok.

:wave: adios chaps and gals, this little internet 'ho is off to have a life and is planning to enjoy it.
See you Miss Velvet! Have a wonderful time. We will miss you, and the serious hockey talk as well :sexywink:

Chizip said:
this guy is performing a hockey stop

hockey_stop.jpg

notice he turned sideways and leans back so the sides of his skates stop his momentum

Man, my hockey stop is still so pathetic. :( :huh: Sometimes I spray a wee bit of snow.

My left stop is getting there, but my right skate still hops and I fall.
:|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That's pretty cool, AvsGirl! I'm sure you'll get your hockey stop down. :) We need more chicks playing hockey. :up:

I need to learn how to skate... :hmm:

You should! Skating is fun!

I am meeting more and more girls who play...there's actually several women's leagues here in Colorado. I'm not sure if I will join them as they seem super competitive.

Even though I threaten to sell my equipment after each session, it is fun. :lol:

my sister in law played hockey. she would like to start up again however being a mother of 4 very young children is preventing her from playing. so she just opts to roller blade with the kids instead. she almost convienced me to sign up for lessons a few years back, hence the fact i own a pair of hockey skates.

:hmm: maybe i should sign up for skating lessons too. it is great exercise.

Chizip said:
Hockey is a game played on a field of slippery, frozen water; although it is actually a form of ritualistic combat where men tie sharp metal knives to the bottom of their boots and arm themselves with hooked clubs with which to beat, slash and maim their opponents.

This is incorrect. Hockey is not played on a field of slippery, frozen water. It is played on a field of grass, although they often use synthetic grass nowadays (just like they have at some American Football fields). Thus, there is no reason to skate, as players can walk on the field with their sticks.
Stick, another essential attribute in a hockey game. It has the pecularity that...
Ah :censored: ! Look for yourself on this page/site:
http://www.fihockey.org/vsite/vcont...116515-117782-13003-39980-custom-item,00.html

Or were you maybe interested in ice hockey??? :sexywink:

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom