Eddie Vedder's new hot young girlfriend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maoilbheannacht

Refugee
Well, just read the new Pearl Jam article in Rolling Stone and was surprised to find that Eddie Vedder has a child by a new super model girlfriend named "Jill McCormick". The article suggest that they met after Eddie and his wife, Beth Liebling, divorced. But I have read elsewhere that the divorced happened because of Jill and that Jill was on tour with Pearl Jam in the summer of 2000 and that is when Beth decided she had had enough.

Not sure which is true. Its funny to see Eddie Vedder dating a hot young model after a song like "Satans Bed" as well as Eddie Vedder's reputation of frowning on such rock star type relationships. Tommy Lee dating hot models, not a surprise. Eddie Vedder dating a hot model is indeed a surprise.

Anyways, "Jill McCormick is indeed a stunner. Check out these pictures:

http://perso.orange.fr/eddievedder/ed and jill 05.jpg.jpg

http://www.longroad.it/immagini/img1.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=%22Jill+McCormick%22&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

what angelordevil said.

oooh, rockstar dates supermodel. THERE'S a shocker. :rolleyes:

move this to zoo station where the rest of the tabloid gossip is.

Maoilbheannacht said:
Well, just read the new Pearl Jam article in Rolling Stone and was surprised to find that Eddie Vedder has a child by a new super model girlfriend named "Jill McCormick". The article suggest that they met after Eddie and his wife, Beth Liebling, divorced. But I have read elsewhere that the divorced happened because of Jill and that Jill was on tour with Pearl Jam in the summer of 2000 and that is when Beth decided she had had enough.

Does it really matter? More importantly, is it any of our business?

That was the best article I've read in Rolling Stone in quite awhile. I'm coming back to Pearl Jam after a long time away, and it's been interesting seeing how much they've evolved.

This really isn't "new" news.

Last tour he played 'Satan's Bed' at the show I was at and he kinda embarassingly grinned and looked her way during that line.

lmjhitman said:
what angelordevil said.

oooh, rockstar dates supermodel. THERE'S a shocker. :rolleyes:

move this to zoo station where the rest of the tabloid gossip is.

Not a big shock unless your name is Eddie Vedder.:wink:

If this thread does not fit this place, put it someplace else where it does fit. I think its kind of amusing really. Does it really matter? no. But the same could be said for the vast majority of posts here as well.

Trust me, if Bono left Ali for a model like Petra Nemcova, there would be a thread in one of these forums with 500 posts about the entire thing.

Relax, and enjoy the pics.:wink:

Since thay have a 2 year old daughter and have been together for several years (you even suggest back to 2000), I'm not sure I'd call her Eddie's "new" girlfriend.

Artists can have integrity and still recognize a fine looking woman when they see one.

Let's give Ed Ved the benefit of the doubt and assume she has a good personality as well. I don't think someone with a bullshit detector like his could put up with some shallow nymph for very long.

Hewson said:
Since thay have a 2 year old daughter and have been together for several years (you even suggest back to 2000), I'm not sure I'd call her Eddie's "new" girlfriend.

I was just comming on here to say that:lol:

lazarus said:
Artists can have integrity and still recognize a fine looking woman when they see one.

Let's give Ed Ved the benefit of the doubt and assume she has a good personality as well. I don't think someone with a bullshit detector like his could put up with some shallow nymph for very long.

From the recent Rolling Stone feature/interview with him...

Then Vedder met Jill McCormick. She was a model, a profession that Vedder had savaged in the Vitalogy track "Satan's Bed": "Such fine examples, skinny little bitch/Model, role model, roll some models in blood/Get some flesh to stick, so they look like us." He laughs when I ask if he apologized for those lyrics. "Look, the person I fell in love with, that happened to be her job. There were a couple days where it was like, 'Wow, this seems contradictory.' It had to pass a harder test than falling in love with just anyone. And it did."

I remember when I used to care about Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder..........then they forsaked Nader and started touring in support of that corporate piece of shit, John Kerry..........and ten times as bad, their new album.

I think they make a very handsome couple and who cares about their age difference or what careers they are in or who broke up whose marriage.....they are no different than normal everyday people who get divorced and fall in love with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom