Ed Harcourt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What an awesome song! :love:

I truly have to look into buying this CD.

British...:drool:

p25556ob6df.jpg

Im not voluntarily becoming the third man in the house! Or even second. Ed can live in an outhouse and Roddy can borrow our private jet if you want to see them!!!

What is the world coming to? Fiance's relegated to number 3! ;)

Ed can cook! He used to be a chef. He can be our cook. And we can build a cabin for him in the woods behind our castle. Roddy can live in one of the towers, since Jenn and Stel will be in the west wing.

Ed would DEFNIITELY be above Roddy in my books!!!

Hm, can i have a hunting coat and gloves and stroll around the castle with my rifle? And maybe shoot playfully at Jenn and Stel's window? I think Ed would enjoy helping me hunt. We could discuss the charms of American girls! Then i could catch a (I'll go to the butcher and pretend I cought!) chicken and ed can cook it for dinner.

Sound good to you?

Oh I have to become Lord Samwise Gamgee as well! You can be Lady Meggie Serena! :)

Sounds good. Just don't go too close to the penguin pond with the guns.

Hmm....Ed v. Roddy.... Ed is more fun to hang out with and :heart:s animals.... Roddy is scared of dogs and wasps.

But Roddy has better hair and likes to read.

:hmm:

The pengies will help me hunt too! They can swim along in the pond and waddle along! :)

Maybe i can play snooker in the game room against roddy!

Yes, and Ed likes to play too!! He lost 8 quid (is that how you spell that word?) when Jenn and I saw him in Philly.

Can we have a human size habitrail in our house?

soooooo off topic!

I feel as if you are leaving the leemers out of this.

Where is the guest wing? Meg White and I need a place to stay when we visit. Oh, and we prolly need a room for Jack too.

Who's Stel?

Can I come visit? I bring gifts of lemurs. Lemurs to play in the habitrail. And I'm small and I don't eat much and I don't take up a lot of room and I can be really quiet if I have to can I come stay there puh-leaze 'cause I've never been to England and I really wanna go

I'm sorry, Zoney, but the White Stripes aren't allowed in our house. :slant:

TST, you can stay with Ed. :)

I'll let Jenn explain who Stel is. :up:

There will absolutely be NO incest in our house. Sorry white stripes but our house is for real stars only!

(Tracy Chapman needsa wing as well!!!!)

She can come visit, but we can't just go around handing wings out to everyone.

Okay, she can have a tower. I draw the line there!!

And you CANNOT visit her unaccompanied!!

Back
Top Bottom