Eating is fun! Join the McRonnie Club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clowns.jpg

:( :(

Where were you when they shot Lee Harvey Oswald
I held the gun while the marksman did his deed
So come on down and lend a hand
Ronnie is always up for a hearty feed

Try the special sauce

It ain't got no bones cause it's an M crib, not a mcrib. Didn't you know? It's where the next generation of McDonalds consumers are being incubated.

ronnie is a piece of shit

I'll do the ronnie when I'm cold and dead

:sexywink:

Hmm. Sounds like a great deal, except I hate icecream, especially McD's psuedo icecream. And I think the happy meals lack happy. So they'd be just meals. But they also dont really equate to a meal.

:hmm:

thanks bear. this sounds like a great idea. what can we do in the hamptons then? is it a place for horseriding on the beach, or campfires or moonlit walks...oh wait on, its not that kind of holiday.

nevermind.

hey abel, your link shows the same message!

Angela Harlem said:

hey abel, your link shows the same message!

:angry: just copy and paste it into your browser...I'm at work now so I can't fix it till later :|

Every child deserves a mc-happy meal. It's mc, it's happy, and it's a meal! What more could you ask for (apart from Uncle Ronnie's special white sauce)?

Drop on down to Uncle Ronnie House next time you're in town - I got lots of great boys!

I am suspicious about the involvement of Ronnie's white sauce in the mc-flurry and mc-partially hydroginated non dairy gum based beverage.
I would also like to know where Ronnie was when Kennedy was shot.
I demand satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom