Eating is fun! Join the McRonnie Club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
desert sky, i always had assumed you were female.

so when i saw your picture, i was quite disappointed.

i suppose we can still be friends.

haha, why did you think i was female?!
sorry to dissapoint you.

I'm Nathan. pleased to meet you :)

you sure you dont want to reconsider?

mcdonald.jpg

pict20.jpg

celebrating the grand opening of the first commercial depot making soylent green available to the general public, ronald mcdonald is all smiles after looking at the profits made on day 1. never shying away from making a quick buck, ronald said the store was the first of many, hopefully "turning it into a global chain phenomenum" and will "likely kill everyone under 43 within years end."

in related news, scientists have determined soylent green, like the food found at mcdonalds, to be the equivalent of nuclear waste in terms of nutrition.

analysts predict soylent green to outsell nike, gap, and mcdonald's products.

Soylent Green outsells everything on the planet cause we sell it with that special Uncle Ronnie sauce. Try it sometime.

You can't blackmail me kids, cause I am everywhere. I have thousands of body doubles and some of them are mates with Dubya, and some of them hang out with Saddam. When it comes to making money and killing people, Ronnie's got a lot of common ground with lots of folks. Come on down and flip a burger with Uncle Ronnie, or better yet, do the Ronald.

*ahem* Sea Cows *ahem*...

Gotta get that cough checked out... it could be Mad Cow, or West Nile Virus, or SARS...

McDonalds :up: thanks for keeping it clean and sanitary...

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom