East Bluesfest Earlybirds -an opportunity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
From the Daily Examiner

"How's This for Organised?" by Les

The East Coast Blues and Roots Music Festival is proud to announce the discounted earlybird tickets are now on-sale for the 14th annual Bluesfest to be held over the Easter weekend in Byron Bay.
Tickets are available on line or by calling the box office on :02 6685 8310.
Earlybird tickets are only available till midnight Sunday Dec 1st. Advance prices apply after then.
The 2003 Bluefest commences 2pm Thursday 17 April and runs till midnight April 20.
Patrons should also note the committee are in the planning stages of a one-off special event associated with the Festival for Monday 21st.
Earlybird purcashers will be offered a discount to this day as well. Details of the event will be posted on our web site. Earlybirds will also automatically go into the draw to win two return airfares to Los Angeles with AirNZ and dinner and a show for two at the House of Blues on Sunset Strip.
To go in this draw you must purchase your tickets by Nov.15.
Two runners-up will recieve VIP status to their 2003 festival tickets.
An official announcement about the 2003 line -up will be made
soon.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I wanted to share this in case any Aussie U2 fans were thinking of attending. you can be gauranteed the line-up will be good and the event will be well organised. The timing is beautiful for me, I feel very very tempted and excited....AGAIN!!! :dance:

www.bluesfest.com.au
I :heart: Thursday's gig guide. Inspirational.

Back
Top Bottom