Eagles minus T.O.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mkdominatr

Refugee
I was at the game sunday when T.O. tore up his ankle. Just wonder how many out there think the birds can do it without him. I think they can and will. Any other football fans in here?

well there's two possiable theories about the NFC...

the likeliest of theories, and the one that i believe to be the case, is that the NFC is horrific, and the Eagles were the only good team, and now are no better than the rest of the teams.

or theory number two... the NFC is VERY good and is incredibly balanced, thus why everyone knocks each other off week after week, thus the very average records... i don't buy it, but the possability alone is enough for me to put a few bucks on the NFC in the super bowl, 'cause ya know they'll be huge underdogs.

only time will tell.

I think they'll lose in the NFC championship. I really hope otherwise because I think Andy Reid is a great coach and Mcnabb is the man, plus the people of Philly dont deserve another NFC championship heart ache, but I just see someone coming in there and beating them. Maybe Atlanta, but it could even be another team.

T.O. is such a big loss, I just think that defenses can narrow in on Westbrook, I mean...their #1 receiver is Todd Stinkston now, thats real bad.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
well there's two possiable theories about the NFC...

the likeliest of theories, and the one that i believe to be the case, is that the NFC is horrific, and the Eagles were the only good team, and now are no better than the rest of the teams.

or theory number two... the NFC is VERY good and is incredibly balanced, thus why everyone knocks each other off week after week, thus the very average records... i don't buy it, but the possability alone is enough for me to put a few bucks on the NFC in the super bowl, 'cause ya know they'll be huge underdogs.

only time will tell.

Well, the NFC is 19-47 against the AFC so far this year...the NFC is quite balanced, with two top teams (Philly and Atlanta), one godawful team (San Francisco) and everyone else sorta in the middle. But overall they're clearly weaker than the AFC.

Philly and Atlanta would have a fighting chance in the Super Bowl. Probably not anyone else.

I think Andy Reid will regret removing McNabb after only 1 series vs. the Lambs Monday night...he should be using his last 2 games to get his offense used to playing together without Owens. Practice is all well and good, but it won't simulate game conditions. I think the Eagles could still win the NFC, but won't due to this coaching oversight.

Yeah I thought he was worried about losing McNabb too. It's a shame they didn't pull TO out of the other game. Now they have everything wrapped up there's no use taking chances. I wonder what they'd be like at full speed without him, any better than the Vikes without Moss? I was so disappointed in the way the Vikes (another favorite of mine) fell apart while Moss was gone. I know he's the star and a big part of any game plan, but any time a team is that dependant on one guy it can't be good for them in the long run.

In Andy we trust! They'll do it, wait and see. I dont see any NFC team beating them. They are still the best in the NFC without TO.

Back
Top Bottom