Each Note Secure anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hope you guys stop by every now and then and visit my humble site, Each Note Secure. Im trying to make it a really nice stop for music fans.

I just did a redesign and would love any opinons. The link is in my sig.

If you havent been there lately, cmon back. And if youve never been before, do it now.....

~EP

:|

I was a regular lurker on your site until I got a new computer and lost the bookmark and forgot what the site was called. Glad to have it again. It's a great site. :up:

I noticed the redesign yesterday or the day before. I'll let you know what I think after viewing it more and trying to get used to it. Off the top of my head though, it took me long enough to find where to leave comments that I decided on not leaving a comment on one of the entries. Take that for what it's worth.

:wink:

I have it bookmarked and check it regularly....but not yet this week.

In fact, I commented about my last trip to Cincy....

yertle, I know, the commentors thad their way with me....

still, the traffic was nice

and zone, comment more often, bloggers love comments

I've been lenient about you posting about your site in the past, but it really isn't fair for me to do it, as it violates the FAQ:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#31

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom