DURAN DURAN LIVE!!!!! (reviews and pics - 56k no)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KR....great pics!

I am glad to hear that these guys are still rocking!

Duran Duran was my first ever concert...back in '84 in San Diego!

.....16 back then!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:applaud:

speaking of shirts, i was disappointed that the shirts weren't different than the ones they had in spring. the shirts with the dates still only went through april. i'm kinda surprised they didn't get new ones made with the summer dates. :shrug:
thats weird :eyebrow:

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh, and because i forgot, here's the dd stuff i got signed :hyper:

an EXTREMELY rare promo only copy of planet earth only released in the u.s. with a completely different cover (sorry about the flash, nothing was there anyway):

this is cool, it's a copy of the seven and the ragged tiger lp made into a purse:

here's the stimulator shirt:

and the cd (sorry for the shitty quality):

:drool: :drool:

RedrocksU2 said:
KR....great pics!

I am glad to hear that these guys are still rocking!

Duran Duran was my first ever concert...back in '84 in San Diego!

.....16 back then!
thanks! :happy:

i wish i could've seen them back then but i was only a year old so it would've been hard. :wink:

:feels rather young now: :uhoh:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
thats weird :eyebrow:
i know! i was surprised. i picked up some magnets and a poster. :D

the rockin edge said:
I'm glad you had fun:wink:

They played Reflex last night, and it was quite the crowd pleaser. I'd have to say the biggest responses were for Notorious and surprisingly, Careless Memories. The balcony was literally bouncing. A bit scary, but awesome.

deltau922 said:
They played Reflex last night, and it was quite the crowd pleaser. I'd have to say the biggest responses were for Notorious and surprisingly, Careless Memories. The balcony was literally bouncing. A bit scary, but awesome.

Carless memories :drool: :hyper:

Haha, they played Sound Of Thunder too, which totally caught me off guard. THis morning I checked on some of their recent setlists and they've really been mixing it up. They've used several different openers just in their last 10 or so shows.

Dance.png

deltau922 said:
Haha, they played Sound Of Thunder too, which totally caught me off guard. THis morning I checked on some of their recent setlists and they've really been mixing it up. They've used several different openers just in their last 10 or so shows.
i know! :drool:

i wish i could've seen them in orlando. what a setlist!
friends of mine
nice
union of the snake
new religion :heart:
tel aviv :hyper:
what happens tomorrow
come undone
chains
the chauffeur
still breathing
ordinary world
save a prayer
finest hour
planet earth
sunrise
notorious
careless memories
the wild boys

that fatal kiss :hyper:
a view to a kill
rio

they've neeeeever played tel aviv or that fatal kiss live! i guess they did because they played with the orlando philharmonic. :insanelyjealous:

Back
Top Bottom