duran duran appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a Duran fan over at the Zoo. A lone Duran fan. I thought she was a he because of the email account name. Turns out she is a she. I have invited her to this thread.

I just now saw this thread for the first time. I have been a HUGE Duran Duran fan since around 2000, and I have seen them live twice (but once without Andy :sad: ). Ordinary World is one of my favorite songs ever!

Also, I was reading through the thread and I wanted to say, on All She Wants is, I have also always thought Simon said "What does your whore say now?". I actually just learned a couple days ago while reading some lyrics that I was wrong.

Cutters10C said:
I just now saw this thread for the first time. I have been a HUGE Duran Duran fan since around 2000, and I have seen them live twice (but once without Andy :sad: ). Ordinary World is one of my favorite songs ever!

Also, I was reading through the thread and I wanted to say, on All She Wants is, I have also always thought Simon said "What does your whore say now?". I actually just learned a couple days ago while reading some lyrics that I was wrong.
:applaud: all these durannies are coming out of the woodwork...i thought i was the only one! :D

also glad to see i wasn't the only one who thought simon said that!

Why does this thread keep losing stars? :grumpy:

You better keep a tighter rein on your Duranies! :D

Back
Top Bottom