duran duran appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I don't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find.

(papers in the roadside tell of suffering and grief
here today foregone tomorrow
ooh hey beside the news and holy war and holy lay :huh:
ours is just a little sorrow, that's all)

God, that sounds horrible.

one4u2 said:
Bye the way, they are coming back in the summer for a second leg :hyper: :hyper:
i can't wait :hyper:

i'm gonna try my bestest to go see them in august, wherever they are. i've got three days of vacation planned then for my birthday and wouldn't it be awesome if i could see them again?!

:waits for the band to announce the dates:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can't wait :hyper:

i'm gonna try my bestest to go see them in august, wherever they are. i've got three days of vacation planned then for my birthday and wouldn't it be awesome if i could see them again?!

:waits for the band to announce the dates:

:yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahh it's really easy. as long as the pictures are on the internet, you just use the image tags:

[ img]enter the url here[/ img]

(delete the spaces in the brackets)

S*@T!

you just have to type and then enter the url of wherever the picture is located. then when you're done, type [ /img] (without the space.

example:

[img]http://www.internet.com/yourpic.jpg[ /img] (again, no space)

or, if you're not using quick reply, you can click the button that says "img" and it'll add the brackets for you. you just have to enter the url.

KhanadaRhodes said:
does your burned copy of their first album include to the shore and/or is there something i should know?

It has "To The Shore". My burned copies of the first album and Seven and the Ragged Tiger are the 2003 remastered versions.

I also had the Greatest CD, but hated that they edited down almost every song. I ripped all the songs into mp3s and sold the disc on eBay sometime ago.

easytiger said:
It has "To The Shore". My burned copies of the first album and Seven and the Ragged Tiger are the 2003 remastered versions.

I also had the Greatest CD, but hated that they edited down almost every song. I ripped all the songs into mp3s and sold the disc on eBay sometime ago.
good. :up: like i was saying before, itsisk just sounds so out of place.

yes, that's why i hated greatest. i mean they had no choice, the cd is like 71 minutes long. but i kinda wish they'd made it a double disc or broken it into decades like U2 did.

I've been out sauntering out and down a path sometime, come on it takes me nowhere which I know.....

You guys continue if ya can, I'll be back in awhile :wink:

Back
Top Bottom