Dumbest Test Answers Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
While taking a business test last night, I knew almost all of the answers without a problem. I didn't understand one though, and that was to define a contingency plan. My mind went blank. Hating to not write anything at all, I simply wrote, "A plan that is contingent." Duh...
biggrin.gif

Which lead me to think about other dumb answers people put on tests.

My all time worst?

We had a test on a novel in a high school English class of mine. Unfortunately, I had only skimmed the novel...well, just parts of the novel. I thought my answers didn't sound half bad though...

However, one answer was pretty lame and proved I did not read the book.

She pointed to my answer of how one character died. I wrote that it was a car accident. My teacher informed me that during the time the story was set in, cars hadn't been invented yet.

Oops!
biggrin.gif

Got any good ones to share??

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

SOOOO glad you asked darling!
Last week when I was REALLY sick...I had an exam in art history. *during the webcast, I was NOT concentrating*
We had to recall various works of art, which I was far too groggy to actually memorize. SO I got to question 8 which asked "Which of the following statues displays an archaic smile?"... I thought and thought and wanted to go home and thought some more and then I selected option f, a statue of Hera.
Later, when we were all in our various work groups and discussing our answers, someone asked me what I put for #8, i told them...they BURST out laughing.
Apparently, I chose the only statue WITHOUT A HEAD.
Yup, I said the headless statue had the smile.
Smoooth.
Moral of the Story: Cheat.
_bluey

Oh, come on!

I KNOW bluey and I can't be the only ones to ever have a stupid answer!!!

Right?

RIGHT?!?!?!?!??!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it...

Originally posted by blueeyes:
SOOOO glad you asked darling!
Last week when I was REALLY sick...I had an exam in art history. *during the webcast, I was NOT concentrating*
We had to recall various works of art, which I was far too groggy to actually memorize. SO I got to question 8 which asked "Which of the following statues displays an archaic smile?"... I thought and thought and wanted to go home and thought some more and then I selected option f, a statue of Hera.
Later, when we were all in our various work groups and discussing our answers, someone asked me what I put for #8, i told them...they BURST out laughing.
Apparently, I chose the only statue WITHOUT A HEAD.
Yup, I said the headless statue had the smile.
Smoooth.
Moral of the Story: Cheat.
_bluey

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Hmmm...definately a calculus question on a test...I got all of the theory right, but, in my stupidity, I thought that 3X2 was 10...

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

In math, I used to make the 2x3=5 mistake every so often...whoops!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it...

My last college exam was in Theater Production. I didn't study. In my definitions, I wrote that a continental platform was the place right next to the continental divide, and that a finishing screw was what happened in the gazebo behind the theater on graduation night. The prof. thought it was great and said she was going to add it to her lecture next year.

this is one of the greatest topics to be unveiled in a very long time, congrats.

mine? hmm, in grade 12, in math, i answered along the lines of "martin went to dageezna's house but cicilla was going out with better baker, and my name to play baseball is gus and rus glingazing."

when the test came back, apparently my respsonse was wrong.

------------------
-death bear

Back
Top Bottom