Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My COH folder cracks me up. I remember why I have it now. I started a thread in Pleba once looking for pics of Bono and Peter Gabriel. So...Peter Gabriel is in pretty much ALL of my COH pictures. Kind of like a Where's Waldo thing.

I'm sorry Bonnie, Surrender is gone. I couldn't save it. I tried.

When did I pass 20,000 superthread posts? :huh: Or is it a higher number I'm about to pass?

You passed 19,000 in the last thread. Don't have a precise number as I haven't added it to the spreadsheet yet.

Guys. Guys. GUYS. (And girls. Girls. GIRLS.)

I HAVE PROOF THAT NLOTH IS A GOOD ALBUM.

BBC - U2 - About

U2's Live Lounge session coincides with Jo Whiley's first week back at Radio 1 after five months maternity leave. Jo says: "Time has flown and I'm very excited about getting back to my show and being reunited with my radio family - it's always a bit nerve-racking going back after having a baby but having U2, one of the world's biggest bands, playing in the Live Lounge and debuting new songs from their very fine latest album is especially thrilling."

Fine U2 Listening!

I am showing tuf bono

RESPECT

(can't be arsed going Advanced and I can't remember the damn code)

by eating THIS for dinner at 11.30pm

P2130402sml.jpg

and trying to get lovehandles just like his.

Damn, that mouse looks tasty, too. No wonder the bird keeps biting chunks out of the wheely bit.

See first I thought you were talking about your computer mouse. Then you said biting chunks out, and a disturbing thought crossed my mind.

Man, Ali's got this respect thing DOWN alright.

And NLOTH is not just fine, people. It's very fine.

No no. It wasn't a dirty mind. just a grossed out mind. I thought you were telling me your bird killed a mouse, and it looked tasty.

... and I didn't want to let on that I had no idea what sort of smut you could have got from a mouse. But I'm sure someone will think of some now!

No, the bird is mostly vegetarian. It gets fragments of chicken now and then, and also the odd chunk of human ear or finger or whatever else.

I don't think she owns a hawk.

Although I do declare any form of mouse fine tuf bono eating.

I would be deliriously happy to own a hawk, as long as I didn't have to train it or feed it.

Raptors >>>>>> parrots. For all that they use practically the same letters.

... wow, exactly the same letters. Linguistics freakout!! :uhoh:

I would be deliriously happy to own a hawk, as long as I didn't have to train it or feed it.

Raptors >>>>>> parrots. For all that they use practically the same letters.

... wow, exactly the same letters. Linguistics freakout!! :uhoh:

Holy shit

:mindexplode:

I don't think she owns a hawk.

Although I do declare any form of mouse fine tuf bono eating.

He looks like the kind of dishevelled forest creature who'd feed on small rodents, so I'll pay that.

And tuf bono's so hardcore lowercase that he even gets to induce the lowercase in Fine and Eating? Man, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom