Dude, I know what I want for Christmas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/729d/
mega_zooka.jpg

MEGAZOOKA
Just like Airzooka, the Megazooka shoots a powerful blast of air up to 20 feet at unsuspecting targets. Unlike Airzooka, the Megazooka can intimidate your enemies into submission at mere sight.

The MegaZooka features a new trigger action which allows you to cock your MegaZooka in position while waiting for the air assault to begin. Once you have your target in sight, simply pull on the trigger and watch as a single blast of air travels clear across the room. The element of surprise is born.

Requiring no batteries or electricity, MegaZooka can operate simply by pulling and releasing the built-in elastic air launcher. And here's the best part: because it shoots air, you'll never run out of ammo! MegaZooka features a pop-up sight, double handle grips for improved aiming and single shot trigger action or rapid fire. Try your luck at indoor target practice, or take aim at your office enemies with surprising accuracy!

About 17 inches x 15 inches by 11 inches assembled.

That, or this Marshmallow Gun:

marshmallow_shooter.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/753d/

You know, because I'm really 6 years old. :wink:

Hey, if you get one of those cheap cans of compressed air (commonly sold for cleaning computer parts) but tip it upside down when you spray someone, it sprays dry ice instead of air! Shit it hurts!!!

Liesje said:
Hey, if you get one of those cheap cans of compressed air (commonly sold for cleaning computer parts) but tip it upside down when you spray someone, it sprays dry ice instead of air! Shit it hurts!!!

:hmm:

I'm sure there's an amusing story behind this :wink:

this is a present I want for some friends of mine...

%5Bsimpsons%5D%20Classic%20moment%20makeupgun.jpg

Homer: Now, this next one's for the ladies. How many times have you gals been late for a high-powered business meeting,only to realize you're not wearing make-up?

Marge: That's every woman's nightmare.

Homer: That's why I invented this revolutionary make-up gun.It's for the woman who only has four-fifths of a second to get ready. Close your eyes, Marge.

[Homer fires the make-up gun, which appears to be a shotgun with some containers of liquid attached,into Marge's face.After the cloud of dust vanishes, she ends up with way too much on]

Homer: Now you're ready for a night on the town. [holds up a mirror]

Marge: [gasps] Homer! You've got it set on "whore".

Homer: Okay, this time try to keep your nostrils closed.[Homer points the gun at her, but she pushes it away from her face. A vaguely face-shaped blotch of make-up stains the wall]

Homer: Oh, look what you did. Now I have to go get my cold-cream gun.

Lisa: Dad, women won't like being shot in the face.

Homer: Women will like what I tell them to like!

Last edited:
U2democrat said:

:hmm:

I'm sure there's an amusing story behind this :wink:

canned air + bored people working the day before Thanksgiving = someone almost getting his eyes frozen out for real

Back
Top Bottom